S.A /9

I'll go to war over you baby, anything to keep you close, you're my queen.

Talyah

I turn the flat iron while putting on my concealer. I grab my red lipstick and ran it across my lips. I pin some of my hair up and grab some. I grab the flat iron and started to curl my hair.

I hear my the door creak open, and I see August in the mirror. A tear fall down as I slowly release the flat iron. He walks up behind me and wrap his arm around my waist. I continue to curl my hair. He softly kiss me on the cheek.

"You not gone say I miss you baby" He softly whisper in my ear.

I lift my chin and place the flat iron on the towel. I bite my lip and look straight into the mirror. My eyes meet August. Those eyes I fell in love with.

"Fuck you baby" The words slowly fell my mouth.

I saw the hurt in his eyes. He dropped his hand let go of me. He rubbed his nose and walked out the bathroom. I continue to finish curling my hair. I don't believe in divorce, but I just have to sleep on it.

I walk out the bathroom pass August sitting on the bed. I go into the closet and grab my red bottoms. I sit on the bench and put them on trying not to kill August.

I get up and grab my phone from off the dresser. As I begin to head out the door, August grabs my waist. He place his head on my stomach.

"Remember when you was pregnant with Nehemiah, and I'll do this to you every time"

"August, I'm sorry but not right now" I push him off of me.

I grab the door knob. August pulls me into him from behind. He place his head on my shoulder. He runs his fingers down the side of my dress. I try not fall into whatever he trying to do.

"No, deal with it right now" He demanded. "Deal with it right not Talyah. Deal with it..."

He fingers slid up inside of my dress. He pulls my hair to the side and start kissing my neck. I try to fight it, but it feel so damn good. My hand falls from the door knob. He turns me over against the door.

"I can fuck you better then Trey. I can love you better then Trey. I can treat you better then Trey. Give me another chance". He voice soft and sweet.

"You'll never be like Trey" I bite back.

August lift my legs up while staring me in the face. He slowly take my panties off. He run them across his face then throw them somewhere. He pull his pants down and grab my face.

"You right, I'll never be like him. But I can show you"

PAUSE Y'all think they gone make up or is Talyah gone walk out on him and go back to Trey. Find out soon!!!!