Chapter 4

4.
Odalis

"Once again Odalis Reyna Clarksdale, I have no words left. You're an utter disgrace to this facility, completely unworthy of being a lady!", the snobby head mistress Mrs Gorgonzala yet again yells at me.

Her face is red and her hair pin is about to fall out from all the arm flinging.
She's been "giving me a lecture" for what feels like almost an hour.
While she's recklessly telling me how unruly I am and how I'll never be a lady, I bite my tongue.
That's one thing I've learnt so far.

Not to yell back.

If I do it'll just make me stay in this room longer and that'll waste my time.
But the urge to gieve her a piece of my mind is hard to control.
After her further ranting about my unlady-like manners she finally dismisses me.
Good, because my tongue is starting to feel numb.

I walk through the building. Hallway to hallway. I exit the main building, to walk along one of the paths branching of to the eastern building, the one I'm currently staying in.

Although... not for long.
The thought of that makes me simultaneously smile and wince.
The thought of getting out of here makes me smile.
But the thought of facing the wrath of my parents, especially my mother, makes me wince.
They're not exactly happy about me getting kicked out of the third private school they've sent me to.

But what can I do. I'm an honest person. I say what I think. I'll admit, sometimes I get too fiery and speak before I think. But that's only because I care.
It's not my fault I was born into such a cold-hearted snobbish environment.

All these people have the intellectuality the size of a pea.

I scoff as I pass a snickering pair of girls.
Clarina Mindley and Augustina Foxwhilt.
Oh excuse me. I mean of course Lady Augustina Foxwhilt the 4th.
That's right.
Once I called her by her name and she corrected me.
Telling me i should call her lady because that's only the proper way to do it among two ladies.

Augustina turns to me. "Lady Clarksdale. Did they finally kick you out?", she asks cunningly. A slight mean smile on her face.

I smile back as "nice" as I can.
"No", I lie sharply. "Why do you ask?"

Her smile widens. "Oh...no real reason", she says as innocently as possible, " just you're known for your reputation for... having the skill to get kicked out of schools easily".
The last part doesn't sound innocent anymore.

I fire back. "Well... I guess these places just aren't suited for an intellectuell person as myself. Superficialities is more a thing for people like you, Augustina".

She purses her lips distastefully at the fact of me saying her name without her title.

Before she can answer, I turn around, turning my head towards them one more time I say " Good day" as I happily walk away. Leaving behind an unhappy Augustina and a stunned Clara.

I can't wait to get out of here, away from these people and their stupid superficialities, I think making my way to my room.

☆☆☆

So first POV change! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was a bit shorter. And please if you like my story don't forget to vote, it'd mean soo much!
See you soon *
-H