THE TAXI

Third person POV:
She's wearing a beautiful yellow puffy gown, running in the middle of the garden, surrounded by flowers.

A voice called her name from the behind.."LISAAA"
She heard the voice and she turn around to see who's calling her.

She saw a male figure, standing under the a large weeping willow tree. She tried to see his face but she was unable to do so because of the tree. So she started running towards his direction so that she could  see, who's calling her?

As she was about to approach figure who was standing a few steps away from her she tripped on something and lost her balance and then...

Daaaaaaaam!!Lisa fell down from her bed and as a result her head got hurt which helped her to realise, it was just a dream.
Her best friend Soohyun came from her room which was right besides her. She saw her lying on the ground, groaning and massaging her head. She understood what would've happened here, so she started laughing.
"Yaaaah Soohyun!!stop laughing",she said while massaging the back of her head and her friend started laughing hysterically,"what's the time??"
Soohyun took out her phone from the pocket of her blue cotton shorts"oh my god! LISA it's 9:30am!!",she almost screamed.
"Whaaaaat??",Lisa actually screamed like a maniac.

Last night both of them were so indulge in playing video games, that the game which was supposed to end by 10pm ended in the morning, around 2am. As a result of it, both of them slept like like pigs.
She still has the time to go for the interview which was going to start at 10am if she didn't hurry now she thougt and stood up abruptly and ran towards the washroom attached yo her bedroom and got ready within approx 20 minutes. She has no time to eat her breakfast, so she thought to leave without eating but Soohyun blocked her way and gave her fruit salad which she packed for her when she was bathing. She felt touched and gave a quick hug to her bestie and then ran to catch the only bus that can drop her to the studio where she's supposed to be, for the interview.

Lisa POV:
When I reached the bus stop, I noticed that there were a number of people waiting for the same bus. Wow, what a beautiful way to start the day. I mentally facepalmed myself. I'm 100% not a morning person, I mean I can sleep at 4 or 5am but waking at 4 or 5am is nothing but a joke to me. And now looking at this crowd of people, I know it's next to impossible for me to take the same bus, so heavy heartedly I decided to take a taxi.

After waiting for five minutes, a taxi arrived and the driver agreed to drop me to my destination so I went inside it.
I was very nervous because this feeling of getting late on your interview is making me impatient.

I really wanna become a successful photographer, I mean not in terms of money but in terms of experience. I  came to South Korea from Thialand to learn Korean language because I found it really interesting and my parents they supported me. I came here to get education but photography attracted me so much that now it became a part of my life. This is the only thing that I enjoy other than eating.

While I was lost into my thoughts, the taxi stopped. I thought I had reached the studio but when I noticed my surrounding, I realised that I haven't.

I was about to ask the reason for stopping the taxi when I noticed a middle-aged man moving towards our car more specifically towards the driver. The taxi driver also got out of the taxi and the two started talking. I took a glance on my watch which Soohyun had gifted me, it was 9:51am that means I have 9to10 minutes to reach my destination. As I move my gaze from my watch I saw a car which was parked a few meters away from my taxi. It looked like it had stopped working.

I wasn't sure but I saw two figures inside the car. Just then the I taxi driver is came back. Than suddenly he knocked on the window besides me which made me shocked for a second. I was totally clueless but then he gestured me to get down from the car.

I was confused but I followed whatever he said. After I got down from the car he said"Ma'am,I'm really sorry but I can't take you to your destination due to some personal reasons. Please book another taxi for yourself and you don't have to pay the rent."

WTF!!How can he do this to me? I mean I'll surely get late if I don't  start moving towards the studio right now. I asked him the reason but he didn't said anything other than personal reason. Then it hit me, it has to do something with that man because before he approached this driver,  he was ready to take me to my destination, so I asked him again"Sir, is this the way you treat your passengers? Leaving them in the middle of the road. I don't know about others passengers but I'm not going to tolerate this mistreatment and neither I'm going to leave this taxi. I know you're lying and it's related to that man. At least tell me the truth!"

"Why are you fighting with this poor guy??", I shifted my gaze towards the source of the voice which belonged to that man,"You want to know the reason. Lemme tell you, yes you booked the taxi but now this taxi is booked for my master,so go and find another one for yourself!"

How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed as much as I did while writing this

I'll publish new chapters soon

See you soon💕