54. Two daughters..👭

Start from the beginning

"Ananya this is for you", Rehana's mom said while giving a jewellery box to Ananya.

"I can't take this aunty", Ananya said.

"Ananya I have got this for your wedding only. I have specially told the jeweller to make the same necklace for my two daughters, so today I am giving you this. Keep this as our blessing", Rehana's mom said.

Without saying another word Ananya took the necklace from Rehana's mom.

"Aunty you won't come to my wedding?", Ananya asked softly.

"No Ananya we can't come to your wedding as Rehana's dad is out of country for a buisness meeting", Rehana's mom's said.

"Oohh , aunty did you forgive me?", Ananya asked in a very soft tone.

"For what should I forgive you Ananya? I don't know what happened between you and Rehana and I have always considered you as my daughter so a mother can never be angry on her kids for a long time",Rehana's mom said with a smile.

Ananya got up from her place and hugged Rehana's mom tightly. She even cried in her arms.

"Ok now stop crying and tell me about your would be husband", Rehana's mom asked.

"He is a doctor and you know him. His name is Karan. He is the one whom you have consulted for Rehana in Mumbai", Ananya said.

It took some time for Rehana's mom to remember but then it clicked to her about whom Ananya is talking.

"Though I have meet him only once but I can tell he is really good Ananya", Rehana's mom said.

Ananya just smiled at her. Then Rehana's mom made her eat the sweets as she is going to start a new journey of her life.

"Aunty now I have to leave. Take care and please forgive me if I ever hurted you", Ananya said while joining her hands.

"All the best for your new journey and enjoy your life. No need to join hands in front of me and do visit us when you come to Banglore again and do bring your husband as well with you", Rehana's mom said hugging her.

"Promise", Ananya said and then left from there.

Ananya is very happy today as the weight which she has been holding from a long time has been lifted of her chest. As soon as she reached home her mom started asking her the questions. She told everything to her mom and also showed her the gift. Her mom is happy looking at her daughter and prayed to god that this happiness never leaves her life.

Ananya told Karan everything that happend at Rehana's place and even he is happy knowing that Ananya is happy.

16 May..
"Ananya ,Simran come fast we will miss our flight otherwise", Ananya's dad screamed from living room.

Ananya came from the gods room and looked at her home for the last time before getting married. She has tears in her eyes. Looking at her even her sister and mother are crying.

It's so difficult for a girl to leave her everything and go to a boy's place. A girl just need some love and respect in another family. A girl has a power to make or to break a family. She is the pride of two families.

"Stop crying all of you , Ananya come beta let's go",her dad said.

They all left to the airport. They boarded the flight. Their relatives will meet them at airport and from there they all will go to Lonavala. Even Karan's family will meet them at airport.

They reached after 2 hours and went towards the exit. All their relatives will be present here in an hour or so. Ananya saw Karan and his family waiting for them. She went and took blessings from his parents and passed him a smile. Even he took blessings from Ananya's parents.