A New Candle To Lighten

A/N: Yeah I know, I suck...

(Shimmers P.O.V)

Shimmer looks behind her as she kept on running, nobodies there. As she ran, a sudden thought hit her.

Where am i running!? she thought, immediately stopping.

She attempts to catch her breath as her body began to feel heavy and she faced down at the white snow. Shimmer lifts her head up and looks at what's in front of her, a bunch of trees, she then look behind her still attempting to catch her breath, just trees, but less than what was in front of her.

Why were i running in the first place? she says to herself shaking her head.

She crouches down with her hands over her head staring at the white snow with widened scared eyes filled with fear. Her whole body starts shaking, a cold breeze gently hits her, tears starts falling from her eyes as she cries.

"Why did I did I have to be such a spoiled brat back then..." she sobs, "I should have stayed at home..."

She looks behind herself once more staring at the trees for a while, she stands up and wipes off her tears. She clenches her fists, trying to hold her tears back. She bites her lower lip anxiously and takes a step forward, she began to run.

(Y/N P.O.V)

As you felt tired you stopped running and tried to catch your breath, you noticed that the sun was going down. You look at the trees in front of you, you felt as they were getting closer to each other for each minutes passed when you ran.

She ran that far...? you sighed.

You clench your right fist.

"Damn, I can't do anything useful..." you said to yourself kicking the snow.

You bit your teeth and stare down at the snow frustratingly. You felt warm despite not even wearing a jacket, but the cold breeze quickly hit you. You rub your arms and let out a quivering breath. You turn around towards the direction to your home, you look behind you at the forest one last time before you turn your back and walk in shame, you're silent.

As you walked slowly you look up at the sky, it's orange, red and the colors began to fill the blue sky and clouds. Your eyes felt like they were locked to the sight, but as the cold breeze hit you again you quickly shook your head and began to walk quicker. The only thing you heard right now was your own quick footsteps, but they were quicker. You turn your head towards the noise and through the woods, you immediately catch the sight of Shimmer running towards you.

As she got closer you turned your body towards her, your eyes widen in relief. As she got even closer your slow heart beats starts to raise. Once she arrived a few closer steps away from you she lets out heavy breathes while looking down at the snow. She then raises up her head and looks at you exhausted, her eyes are wide open and she's still recovering her strength. You on the other hand stood there, quietly, looking at her as your hands shaken a bit.

Don't fuck this up, you said to yourself snapping out of it.

You slowly raise your arms and attempted to take a step forward, but before you cold set a foot in the snow you felt like you were quickly pushed back heavily, it was Shimmer and she wrapped her arms around you tightly. You heard sobs coming from her, you felt your upper clothes getting a little wet. You raised up your arms and wrap them around her too. You felt a sudden warmth coming from her body, your eyes widen as you recall the moment when you got your hand burnt by her wrist. 

Maybe i should not question her now... you thought.

You began loosen your arms a bit.

"We should get back to my place now, it's getting dark," you said with a calm voice tone.