"Can we just start?" Halsa asked in a snappy tone making them both look at her. Brax wanted to smile, she was just too cute.

"Sure babe." Her face literally turned red hearing him calling her babe. Oh god, this girl is just so innocent!

***

Josephine wanted to laugh seeing them, she never saw Halsa speaking in such a snappy tone.

"Okay so, have you guys ever held a gun?" They shook their heads.

"Alright, so first, I am going to teach you how to hold the gun in the perfect way. Let's start off with Halsa as she's the most impatient one here." Halsa glared at him slightly as she moved forward.

"Come here." Taking in a shaky breath, Halsa walked and stood in front of him, he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, so she was facing her friends.

Her heart started to pound faster when he bend down close to her ear, his breath tickling her right ear.

"Take the gun." Brax told her as he handed her the gun and with shaky hands, she took it. The gun felt heavy and it was a scary thing, all right.

"I think you have seen in movies how they hold a gun, didn't you?" Halsa nodded and raised the gun, pointing it at the lamp post.

"Like this?"

"Almost. Bend down a little and stand sideways. Oh, the most important part is to keep the gun to your eye level. I will show you how it's done." He placed his hands on her shoulder, pushed her down and turned her a little sideways till he thought she was in the perfect position.

Halsa felt her face grow hot when she bent down, her ass was literally touching his crotch in a slight brush. She didn't know if the others heard it or not, but she did. She definitely heard it. The way he grunted softly against her ear when her ass touched his crotch. It was so sexy, she didn't think a man's grunt would sound this hot.

Clearing his throat, Brax stood up straight and moved away to stand beside her. She remained in her position, holding the gun tightly in her hands.

"Perfect. Did you both get it?"

"Yeah, but why is this even important?"

"Postures are one of the most important factor. Having the right posture helps you to set your aim even better and more accurately. Obviously, you wouldn't always stand and shoot, there are times when you have to move or kneel while shooting, but this is the general position. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, you both try and then we will move onto aiming and shooting." Halsa gave the gun to Josephine who took it and stood in position.

"Perfect. You are a quick learner, aren't you?" Brax asked smirking as he took the gun from her and handed it to Shaelynn. Josephine just laughed, tossing her hair back.

Shaelynn took the gun and stood in position, but she was bending down too much.

"Shaelynn, don't bend down that much." And she stood up completely straight making Brax curse under his breath.

He placed his hands on her shoulder and made her stand in the right position. This did not set well with Halsa, she felt a bit mad for some reason.

"Like this, understand?" Shaelynn nodded and he let her go.

"This is exciting." Shaelynn said giggling as she stood straight and handed the gun back to Brax.

"Now, you all know the perfect position. So, moving on, are you ready for the next round?" All of them nodded. He raised his gun to show them clearly.