Chapter 7

"(Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)!"

The girl turned away from Myu and Daiki, only to be confronted two weird boys waving their hands in the air and running towards her at top speed. Oh wait. It was just Kyo and Raiden. Soon, she was attacked, um, embraced by them causing all of them to topple on top of each other.
'Ow.... My freaking head....' (y/n) thought, until unfortunately realizing that both Blondie and Red were both lying on top of her.

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHHH???? Get the fuck of me dumbasses!!!!" She screamed forcefully trying to pry the them off her. The girl's face was colored even more of blush and panic when she realized Kyo hugged her even tighter, cheerfully grinning for ear to ear along with his right hand man. 

"We missed you so much!" Raiden announced.

"Yeah! Lets have lunch together!" Kyo agreed.

Suddenly, two strong, angry forces diverged (y/n) and the two weirdos, only to shout,

"What the fuck were you thinking?! You could of hurt her! Dammit, why the fuck would she hang out with you two pervs. We treat her way better!"

(Y/n) quickly got off the floor, only to to an argument brew up of the four boys. She sighed and patted her skirt to straighten the newly formed wrinkles. 

"Guys..." she said, only to be ignored and overpowered by the boy's over exaggerated voices. Taking a big breath, she shouted,

"GUYS!", finally catching the attention of them four, and probably the students from the school 5 miles away. It was good thing she did. Kyo was at the verge of knocking out a few teeth of Myu, while Daiki was about to get a bruised eye from the redhead. "Dammit.." the girl mumbled. She stress fully rubbed her temples and groaned.

"Ok, you know what? Kyo, Raiden, meet Myu and Daiki. Myu, Daiki, meet Kyo and Raiden. NOW... can we Please eat before I die of starvation?" (Y/n) clasped her hands together and turn towards the door that led to the outside garden of steel picnic tables. The two teams quickly glared at each other, and scrambled to follow the girl.

"....."

"She's so cute, so cute, so cute. La, la, la. Man, I will do anything to get her to be mine...." He stalked, hiding behind a intersecting wall as the girl and all the boys left. Suddenly, he felt dizzy and stumbled to the ground, grabbing his head. "Dammit, dammit..... DAMMIT! Why THE fuck is he regaining consciousness now? I trapped him for at least two more hours! Shit...."

-------------------------------------

"What are you having?" (y/n) curiously asked, glancing at her best friend's dish. 

"A bento".

"How?" she questioned, sniffing the aroma a deliciousness.

"My favorite homemade dish. A pork-Beef bento. This morning I slow cooked some rice, and cooked some beef with a wak(A wak is an Asian pan). Of course, I drenched it with low-sodium soy sauce, and garnished it with chives and cilantro. For the pork, I used the oven and drizzled some white vinegar and my secret sauce on it, and I let it cook for 30 minutes at 247* degrees Fahrenheit. Then I used a different pan to combine the beef-which i sliced in strips, and pork-which I diced, and poured in a little bit more of soy sauce. I also steamed some bok-choy." Kyo grinned seeing his friend drool and stare in amazement of the 5 star meal. His plan was working. Slowly, he held his spoon, and scooped up a piece of rice mixed with the two meats, and green on top....

(Y/n) kept looking back and forth at Kyo's and her own lunch. She had only packed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 'I wish I knew how to cook...'  the girl pouted as she grabbed the boring sandwich. However, before she could take a bite, a cold metal pressed against her cheek.

"Here..." Blondie said, turning his head away, "Take a bite."

"Really?"

The boy nodded, and (Y/n) took big mouthful of heaven. It was so good as she tasted every flavor of pork and beef. She smiled, satisfied.

"You should really know how to cook, jeez..." the boy rolled his eyes, "Seriously, you cant just have a jelly sandwich from a cheap deli everyday. Doesn't it boring? Honestly, I can't make you food everyday."

"I know, I know" the girl resumed of eating her own lunch when Myu took out his lunch.

"Hey, ya wanna try mine?" The bluenette opened his box, showing an Italian meal. "It's pasta with tomatoes sauce!" Before (y/n) could say anything, he shoved a piece of pasta in her face. Slowly, she opened her mouth and tasted the other meal.

"Mmmmmm, the pasta is so good!"

"Hey, if (y/n) gets to try your food, then she has to try mine!", Raiden cut a piece of his steak, and fed it to the girl. Soon, Daiki joined in, giving her a piece of his salad.

"You guys really don't have to give me your food." the girl stated after trying all the boy's food, "I'm fine with my sandwich... but seriously, why the heck are you bringing dinner for a school lunch?"

The four boys looked at her with confusion, but then sudden amusement when they realized her oblivious nature. They chuckled, only adding more curiosity towards for (y/n).

"What's so funny?"

Daiki- who was first to calm down-explained to her, "(Y/n), (y/n), (y/n), "he repeated while shaking his head, "Look around you. Look at what school we're in. This is a private school that costs around $200, 000 per semester. Can't you tell? We're rich-sons of the tops businesses of the world."

It took a while for the girl to understand, but when she realized, it was as if some threw some hard ass bricks at her face.

"Oh my god...."                             

-------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                           

"Hey, Dai?" The blue haired boy turned his head to his best friend, who was on the verge of sleeping. It was the last period of the day, and both boys where in the same class of french. It was a slow day, so instead of assigning handouts, the teacher allowed the students to talk quietly among one another while watching Beauty and the Beast in french.

"What is it Myu?" The violet haired boy answered, still with his eyes closed from his little power nap. His pale head layed on top of his crossed arms, slowly turning towards the destination of the voice.

"Can, can I tell you something?" Myu wore an anxious and sad  style in his blue eyes, which alarmed Daiki from his slumber.

"Yeah dude, what's wrong?"

The singer's hands fidgeted, and he refused to make eye contact his friend, "Promise you won't get mad?"

The silvered eye boy cocked his head, wondering what thought could encroach Myu's mind so much to make him act differently from his own self.

"Course not."

For a split second, Daiki was sure he saw a simmer of light of the boy, however it left as quickly as it came. The blue head gave a deep breath, and finally opened the door of his thoughts.

"I...I... think a like (y/n)...."

_____________________________________

All boy! Finally posted it!

Ok, this chapter's question is:

Which of the yandere boys matches most towards the personalities I gave on my Authors note?

Also, sorry if the story is going slower in progression. Within the 16th chapter, its when the drama and yandere shit come out on the boys. 

Thanks for reading! :3