Chapter 3

Raiden' s mind was lost in his thoughts only for Kyo to smack his face with an irritated look. The red head cautiously gazed at his 'love' with a dumbfounded and worried look. Slowly, the boy got around his surroundings, and recovered for his cold, harsh slap.

"Dude, what the fuck was that for?" The red headed asked, throwing his hands up in frustration over his stinging mark on the face. His boss looked at him, melting any attitude and confidence he had shown. Raiden backed away, as Kyo paced towards him, cracking his neck.

"(N/y), please look away...." Kyo's face brightened at the (h/c) haired girl, trembling. It was almost his cheerful tone towards her was filled with raining candy and flowers in the the background. However,(y/n) knew better.

K-kyo... seriously, don't do this. He's your right hand man....right? Come on let's just get our slus-"

"(Y/n) ..... get to the bench .... now- please" Kyo snapped, reaching his limit of containing his anger. Knowing this, the girl walked towards the bench, and covered her eyes with her hands. 'Kyo' s attitude and personality changes so drastically. He usually is so innocent and clumsy towards me.' She thought.

The bronze eyed leader walked towards Raiden with a menacing look. He stopped when their bodies were only inches away. Then, Kyo kicked his friend in....You know where:)... causing him to groan in pain, clutching his 'precious'.

"Now, let me ask you..." Kyo taunted with mischievous smile, holding Raiden by the chin. "What do you think of dear little (y/n)~? Hmmm? Do you like her?"

The redhead blushed hardly, whispering his reply, " It sounds like you love her...."

Obviously shocked by his reply, Kyo stammered and turned away, trying to evaporate his embarrassment and blushing face. "N-no I.... of course not! I'm a gangster!"

Raiden raised his eyebrow, happy to escape his consequence. 'I barely got out of that beating.... I have to quickly change the subject....' as an idea popped into his mind.

"(Y/n)~ Lets race towards the slushie cáfe! Last one there buys all the slushie, and if we hurry, Kyo will have to pay!" Slowly stretching his legs to prepare to run. The girl smiled and took him by the hand, making him blush, and started dashing with Raiden towards the exit gate, shouting, " Kyo's gonna pay~~~Kyo' s gonna pay~~~!" In a mocking tone.

Kyo was dumbfounded. Did his right hand man really take his place of (y/n)'s best friend? 'Nah, that won't happen', he thought as he shook his head, 'I've been with her for years, I can't be replaced that easily', smiling to himself until realization slapped him in the face. Hard.

"Holy mother of fucks! The slushies the loser had to by is $7.49 each! I'm not fucking losing-or paying!" As he dashed towards his friends faster than sonic. Seriously, he fucking ran that shit.

"MmmMmmmmmmmMMMmmm" (y/n) mocked towards the loser. By her, was also the redhead, smiling along. The only unhappy person was of course, Kyo who had to pay for their snacks. (Y/n) had gotten a slushie for $7.49, and he bought a waffle cone that was $6.20 for himself. Raiden being the annoying ass he was, asked for a whole freaking banana split sundae-for two, which was $13.46.
'I'm going to fucking kill  him later.....' he reminded as he bite his teeth into his frozen mango ice cream--- without flinching.( He's not human). He glanced at the girl enjoying her slushie, when a hand holding a spoonful of strawberry ice cream and chocolate syrup poked her cheek. Kyo stood in annoyance as he saw his right hand man feeding (y/n). The girl gratefully accepted and shivered at the coldness of the treat. Raiden noticed his glares, only to reply, "What, it's a sundae for two?", which made Kyo flip him off as he covered (y/n)'s fragile and confused eyes.

(Y/n) was giggling at her friends' s childlike behavior. However, she felt a weird tension with her blond haired friend.

"Are you ok?" She asked with a worried expression, only to have Kyo smile and say he was fine. The girl shrugged it off, and continued to slurp her drink.

"Hey, (y/n)..." a voice spoke as the girl turned towards Raiden.

"What is it?" She asked only to be questioned by him.

"...Do you remember....me? Take a good look at me..." The redhead smiled, rolling his eyes around, but giving off a serious tone.

(Y/n) analyzed Raiden in confusion. He was muscular, yet slim. His pale skin was also contrasting towards his fiercely red hair, but there was something about him that did look familiar. She glanced at his face, and her eyes widened. 'His eyes....' She thought. Raiden' s eyes were tough looking, with a mischievous look. However, the color of the eyes was what stunned her most. 'His eyes is piercing red....at first I couldn't tell, but now....'

"You're the boy....."She whispered, tears filling her eyes, "Who saved my life...."

Without realizing, (y/n) embraced her savior with a tight hug. He hugged her back, only with Kyo to sigh.

"You finally realize after all this time?"

(Y/n) let go of the redhead, with a pouting look. " You knew?"

"Yes" Kyo answered causally, leaning his back towards the chair.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

Simultaneously, Kyo and Raiden placed a finger on their lip telling, " It's a secret."

---

It was evening, and the group wad about to say their goodbyes.

"See ya Monday guys!" (Y/n) waved, leaving to the road that led to her house.

The boys started waving back to her until she was out of sight. "So... uh....today was fun!" Raiden awkwardly said to break the silence of him and his boss. Kyo just grunted, and began walking to his house until Raiden' s answer stabbed through his heart.

"Oh, yeah....I didn't answer your question before. I don't like (y/n). I love her."