Chapter 5

"Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck...." (y/n) mumbled to herself as she hesitantly walked down the hall with all the boys watching her and Kyo. However, they soon stopped at a big, full sized blue locker marked with gold engravings and a built in lock n key system.

"Man, this school really go extra with their wealth", Blondie mumbled, slouching his old- worn out back pack over his left shoulder. He amusingly watched his best friend trying-yet failing to open her locker. Chuckling, he said, "Dang, (y/n), when will you ever Learn to open the lock? Seriously, I always had to help you open them since 6th grade.",  with a self satisfied smile of his friend's pissed off face.

"It's not my fault! The people who made the lock purposely made it impossible to open!", (y/n) replied, walking aside so her bronze eyed pal could open the locker for her, " Seriously, why the heck do we have to turn it left, then right-no was it right, then left....ugh! Who cares?!"

Raiden, who was behind the two the whole time finally spoke out, only to tease (y/n) more. "Geez, who knew our innocent little slushie could get so worked up at a LOCKER? Hmmmm?" Th  red head smirked bitting his knuckles in order not to laugh dead.

"Shut up! Im not a slushie! Besides, like I said, the creator of the lock purposely made the lock impossible to op-"

"Got it." Kyo interrupted. The boy casually opened the locker, trying to keep a stoical and emotionless expression that would hide laughing facade. In his mind, he was jokingly mock the girl, thinking, 'You can't open a locker, you can't open a locker~~'.

"Pfffftttt......hahaha!" Raiden started to hold his stomach due to his uncontrollable laughter, "O-OMG, haha! Talk about perfect timing.... Pfffftttt! Damn it, I can't stop laughing, give me a five boss!"

The red head lifted his right hand to high five Kyo and his left to wipe the tears from the hilarious coincidence. Of course, both the boys knew how much a beating they would get from their friend-who was red as a tomato- but they thought it was worth it.

"Those lockers were A M A Z I N G!" (Y/n) squealed, walking to her first class with Raiden. Kyo, was assigned another class, which was the reason he was anxious of leaving her alone.

"Yeah, I can't believe that they where painted yellow and glossed inside, with drawers and even a schedule laminated inside." Raiden whispered, cautiously glaring back at the bout who were staring love struck at the girl (which in all honesty was basic ALL the boys. The red head was glaring at every boy he saw lol).

"And they even had outlets to charge your phone with, I mean seriously, this is the BEST school ever!"

"Yea...best...." He mumbled. 'Except for all the FUCKIN boys here.'.

"Here's our classroom! Room 864, which is....our...math....class. Yay...." The girl stated with a depressed tone.

Sighing, (y/n) pushed the door and walked in the room with Raiden right behind her.

'This room', the girl thought, 'is humongous!'. There was rows of male students, 32 in total, the girl counted. Each student had their own Oak wood desk and maple chairs, lavished with silk cushions. The walls were painted a royal purple and glossed over that made them shine. The teacher's desk was just as luxuriant, having made out of a fine cut of ebony and carved engravings. However, the most surprising thing to her was that instead of textbooks on every student's desk, there was the fastest edition ipads. 'Honestly, this school is seriously being extra with their money...' She thought, only to be brought back to reality with the voice of the teacher.