"Undo my belt" he demands thickly, causing a mixed wave of excited and uneasy nerves to explode through my body.

I swallow the parched feeling in my mouth, glancing down to his belt and back to his eyes, and he raises his brow at me "Wasn't a request Abby, don't make me say it twice"

I shuffle back a bit, chewing on my lip as my heart hammers against my chest, my uneasy, shaky fingers going to his belt as he watches me intently.

Once I manage to fumble the buckle open, I look back to him cautiously, and he drags his hands from my behind and runs his nails down the tops of my thighs "That's my good girl" he praises, lifting his hips slightly "Now take it off"

I wet my lips, darting my eyes down again and doing as he says, my stomach tightening with each loop the leather slips through.

Once I remove it, he takes it from me, resting it in his lap, as a sly lazy smirk plays on his lips "Hands behind your back Abby"

My eyes snap wider as I inhale a sharp breath, which only seems to spur him on as he takes his hands and grabs my wrists, pinning them behind my lower back as he tugs me flat against his chest.

My pulse is already pounding, and I sink my teeth into my lip to stop myself from the pants that want to come out from the anticipation buzzing through me.

He holds my wrists in one of his large hands as he reaches between us to take his belt, resting his chin over my shoulder to focus on what he's doing.

The warmth from his chest is radiating through me, the smell of his cologne dancing up my nostrils to make me dizzy when I feel him wrap the leather around my wrists, looping it through the buckle to secure it, and tugging the rest of it through the centre between my hands to keep it in place.

There's an odd mix of thrill and anxiety that rockets around inside of me, and all I can remember is how I felt the first time I was with him, and how much I missed it.

He leans his lips back to my ear, smoothing his hands up my arms behind my back, until they reach my shoulders and move to rest at my hips.

"Is this okay?" he checks sincerely, his voice switching to that soft tone that feels like a warm blanket.

"You can tell me to stop whenever you want baby, remember that" he assures me "remember to use your words"

I nod against his shoulder, urging myself to speak "I know, I remember, it's okay - I want this"

He smiles against my ear, pressing a kiss there before leaning me back to look at him.

He drags his eyes over my already flushed face and down past my chest, down to between my legs and back up again before wetting his lips.

His voice has flipped back to the dark octave as he regards me.

"Just like I said my sweet girl, we all surrender to our darkest desires at some point, I'm so fucking happy I'm yours" he purrs wickedly, smirking to himself as he urges my hips up, pushing my backwards and helping me stand in front of him.

I fumble, nearly going ass backwards and he chuckles to himself.

Well excuse me Harry, I'm a bit tied up right now, you try being fucking coordinated with no hands you smug bastard.

Once I'm stood in front of him, between his spread legs his hands go to work undoing my jeans, pulling them open and dragging them slowly as he leans forward to leave a trail of open mouthed kisses along my abdomen and hip, my stomach quivering as his warm lips brand my skin.

He groans when he notices I'm wearing a black lace thong, and I thank my lucky stars for Sophie.

If it wasn't for her today I'd be in a pair of mismatching knickers and bra, but she hounded me today, saying I was going to feel good about myself when we went out and apparently wearing nice underwear helps that.