21

A/N:  Happy Valentine's Day! I am very excited to hear what you guys have to say about this chapter. Please, do not be afraid to tell me at the end that it made you at least sweat a lil bit. Next update out Friday (15).

Disclaimer: This chapter WILL CONTAIN MATURE MATTER. I have not changed the rating on the story because I have edited it so that it is deemed appropriate for all audiences, but if you know you are a reader that prefers to skip over scenes of sexuality or intimacy, this is my warning to do so with this chapter.

...

"Were you eavesdropping?" he asked in his raspy-half-asleep-voice. I stuttered for the right words. "I'm just kidding. Sorry I woke you up." He kissed my forehead and I heard him go back to bed. I watched as he threw the sheets away from his body, the thin layer of sweat covering his body shining under the flickers of moonlight the curtains allowed into the room.

I had no idea why I had gotten out of bed, but I did know that all my body needed right now was to crawl back into bed next to that man. He had just been on the phonefighting with someone. But that was once again the last thing on my mind as I tried, and failed, to tear my gaze away from his exposed torso. Every dip and crevice was another sharp curve that I drank in. Surely he had never been this beautiful before; I would have noticed by now.

All of those late nights, talking in my bed, or playing each other in a game of foosball in my basement. Surely all of those times I had been there to watch him change his shirt, I hadn't skipped over the fact that every single part of him was lighting my body with a fire no amount of water could put out. His handslaid randomly next to himtaunted me, my heart pushing me to cut the distance between us and intertwine my fingers through his.

But then there was this voice, telling me that it would be wrong. And yet, I wanted to be wrong. I wanted to do the exact thing that little voice was telling me would devastate my world. Surely something that would feel so good couldn't be that bad. My feet were moving, my eyes trained on the soft skin that covered his entire body. I had felt it before, but this time I truly wanted to feel it.

"Are you coming back to bed?"

Even his voice sounded delicious. His eyes were shut tightly, but I wanted to look into them. They held so many emotions; told me so much about him.

When I had reached the side of the bed that his body laid scattered, I felt my fingers twitch at my side. From the veins bulging from his arms to the sculpted muscles of his torso, I wanted nothing more than to touch him.

But what if he doesn't want to touch me?

That fear froze me, trapping me in my spot. It was then that his fingers crept lazily from the sheets to the back of my thigh, leaving a wake of fire in their path as they found their way up to my hip, pulling me gently towards him. At first I expected him to push me to the other side of the bed, to reject the touch that I was in fact begging for.

Instead, he pulled me close, wrapping an arm around my waist as he aligned our bodies. His mouth was a breath away, his eyes snapping open as he smiled up at me.

"I've waited too long for you."

I was so hot that it felt as though I was melting. Every single part of me was telling me to kiss him. My cheeks burned from not being able to fulfill the one thing I truly desired; him. And then it wasn't me who was trying to close the distance.

And he was kissing me. He gives me merely a taste of what I was craving and I realize that I won't ever have enough. I won't ever have enough of him. He pulls away before I can even breath him in, so I dive right back in for more. His lips send wild tremors to my nerves, evoking a feeling in my soul that I had never known I was capable of feeling.