Thirteen

"I don't know what to do." Jess sighs into the phone while lying back down onto her bed.

"Well I mean...this is what you wanted right?"

Another voice calls out through the phone, a female voice that. Seems happy and chirpy.

"Yes but...I don't know I'm worried I'm not good enough...and well honestly it was unexpected I really liked him but I never knew he liked me! It was scared!" Jess reasons before putting the caller on speaker.

"Well, I know how you feel and Jess your perfect,your the best he is ever going to get alright? Hear it from me." Kindly the voice reassures her trying to straighten out Jessica's worried like an iron on and ironing board.

"Zoe, your just saying that because your my friend." Jess sighs.

"I'm saying that because I'm right, anyways why are you scared?" Zoe question's through the phone, Jess only sighs in response before sitting up and placing the phone on the shelving unit by her bed.

"You know why I'm scared of love Zoe." Jess hums before pulling her knees up to her chest.

"Oh....Jess" Zoe just sighs before groaning and the phone soon fills with shuffling. "Listen here, from what you have told me. Jimin is a really super guy! He's kind and he said he would protect you. Sorry to mention his name but Ryan was never like this. And I met the guy! I haven't met Jimin yet and he sounds like the best you could get! Jess please don't let this one go." Zoe begs through the phone being the stubborn person she is she continues you press Jess to chase after the said boy.

"Zoe I can't do it, he hates me now." Jess groans.

"He could never hate you! Just go to his dorm knock on that door and kiss the heck out of him, but tell him you love his first." Zoe laughs cheerfully before a little bark comes out of the phone making Jess raise a brow.

"You have a dog?" Jess ask's.

"That's for a different time and no it's taehyungs doggie, okay moving back to your dancing king." Zoe hums, "Jimin helped you to dance again Jessica!" Zoe squeals before another bark fills the phone call, "do you know how much this means!?!" Zoe shout whispers into the phone trying to hold back her excitement.

Jess just stayed silent letting Zoe's words kick in her head, beginning to remember all the beautiful moment her and Jimin shared, how he helped her to dance, how her beat up Ryan, how he never fails to cheer her up, helped her to open up to more people and most importantly helped her to dance again.

"OH FRANCE SNAILS AND BREADSTICKS YOUR RIGHT ZOE" Jess bellows out before rushing over to her draw and pulling out her sweater and hair brush before brushing her hair and rushing over to her phone which is now booming with laughter.

"Go get your man Jessica!" Zoe chuckles through the phone before Jess laughs back and says goodbye.

Soon her small baby hands wrap around the handle bar and tugging the door open before slamming it shut and locking it.

Soon her small form dashed down the corridors as she lets out soft 'sorry's' and squeals as she squeezes past people until she begins to reach the lonely halls of the boys dorms, shooting around each corner before dramatically stopping at a dark oak door.

She takes a deep breath in.

"Come on Jess you can do it just apologise and tell him how you feel." She tells herself before looking straight at the door and locking harshly on it.