Eight

"It's okay now..." Jimin hums before pulling away from Jess.

Jess was still shaking and quickly yanked herself away from Jimin fear and shock streaming through her eyes.

"Y-you..." She stutters. "You looked like you were going to kill him!" She blurts out.

Jimins eyes only widen in shock before softening, and trying to step a bit closer to comfort her again but Jess only takes another step back.

"P-please don't....," She quivers out, "Your just like him." She mumbles before shutting the door in his face leaving Jimin stunned on the doorstep.

Jimin can only stand there in utter shock and surprise, "Jessica?" He calls out begging.

He pounds on the door softly, "Jess I'm really sorry if I scared you! Please I never wanted to scare you....." his voice slowly drowns away as his hand on the doors slides down slowly.

"Jess open the door please...." he asks a little down hearted.

"Jess...."

Jessica quietly cried while leaning on the door, her heart was about to explode and her mind and heart were at war.

She didn't know what to do.

Jimin just reminded her of him! It was like a memory flashed in her mind of him charging at her full of anger and rage before throwing her to the ground.

Jess couldn't help but weep when she heard jimins voice on the other side of the door.

It killed her that she couldn't open it, it was so simple just a tug on the handle and she could explain, she could explain everything.

But Jess only shakes her head at her confident thoughts only being replaced with fear and worry as the words of the taller boy, the abusive boys words swirl around in her head.

"Jessica? Please answer....if your don't I'll open the door!" Jimin slightly raises his voice, but only worry and concern laced his voice.

Jess only steps away from the door and whimpers, "Jimin I don't want to dance anymore please! Leave me alone! I'm not important." She cries out holding her shirt tightly as her heart burns in her chest.

"Jessica I'm not going anywhere." He reassures through the door, before opening it stepping in.

"And don't ever say your not important you are so much more than important." He softly hums before taking her hand and squeezing it.

"Please don't cry anymore...I'm very sorry I scared you....I was only trying to stick up for you..." Jimin explains while pulling her close to his chest resting his raw on the top of her head.

Jess can only help but cry harder, as her horrible and scaring memories she's tried to throw away pour back at full power, but it wasn't jimins fault it was after seeing that boys horrible face again she lost herself again.

Ryan Harriet, the sick abusive dance partner. The person who started all this mess. The person who ripped apart Jessica's dreams of becoming reality.

Jimin pulls away and helps Jess sit down rushing over to her on suit and coming back with a handful of tissues quckily walking over before dabbing her face with the tissues drying away her tears.

He smiles kindly at her before stepping back a little, "um....that was him wasn't it..." Jimin ask's hesitating a little.

Jess only nods while clutching the scrunched up tissue in her hand.

Jess looks down to her knees and gulps and the horrible memories flood back.

"Jess..."

"Jess?" Jimin again repeats making Jess look up in a little surprise.

"I-I'm sorry Jimin, I'm the perfect excuse for a dance partner..." she mumbles. "Please try and find someone else..."

"No way, your the only one who can dance in that class." Jimin insists.

"Jimin stop please, I'm useless, I'm a mess, I can't dance." Jessica again insults herself only making Jimin feel upset and frustrated at how she think so low of herself.

Jimin only sighs before pulling out his phone.

"Jess did I ever tell you the reason why I joined this school specifically." Jimin speaks softly before sitting down next to Jess.

"N-no you didn't..."Jess stumbles on her words still feeling emotional about her memories.

Jimin quickly scrolls through his videos before finding one and pressing on it making it play.

In that video was a little girl, in a white leotard and white tutu, placing around the stage with perfect elegance and posture, her dirty blonde hair wrapped up in a bun.

Jessica's eyes widen as the small girl completes 13 perfect pirouettes and dances across the stage like an angel before ending with a bright cheerful smile on her face.

But the video doesn't end there, as the camera slides to the right to show a small cute little boy with his eyes wide and mouth hanging open looking the same age as the that was on the stage.

But just over the applause you can hear is the cute words of the small boy "mummy! I want to dance just like her!" He squeals just before the video ends.

"Jimin...how did you?" She was flabbergasted how did Jimin er that video who was that boy? Jess suddenly has all the new questions and thoughts filling her mind.

"I saw that performance Jess, that little boy there, that's me. After seeing you dance...I wanted to just be like you. You inspired me..." he smiles softly, "Jess, I would never want another dance partner than you," He follows only making Jess feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"Jess, please...don't give up dancing if you feel like you have no inspiration left...then let me be your inspiration. Okay?" He offers to her while taking her hand in his.

"Please keep on dancing, for me..." he begs while gazing in her eyes pleadingly.

"I don't know what I would do if I lost the reason why I came here to dance." Jimin slowly mumbles.

"If Ryan gives you anymore trouble, please just use me, tell him my name, don't be afraid to call for me if her hurts you again." Jimin offers again but this time more sternly trying to reassure Jessica he cares about her.

Jess can only nod and wipe away her tears, "Okay....I'll keep on dancing...for you."

Jimin brightly smiles at her response his eyes disappearing into little crescents and he lets out a soft giggle.

"Thankyou!"

——————————————

I love how soft this book is!!

I hope your liking the story so far as now I have added drrrrama!

Yay!

Please go check out my other books! And hope to see you in the next chapter!