Three

Jess drags herself out of bed ready to start her new project with Jimin.

The dance.

Why did she agree? Why couldn't she just explain to Jimin why she's afraid? She doesn't know.

Dragging herself to the dance studios and slumping into a room where and small boy is stretching.

"Hey Jessica!" He calls out with a bright smile before running over and helping her with her bags.

"I've already planned out out while choreography, and if you want to get onto stretching I'll set up the music!" He giddily smiles prancing over to the music player.

Jess sighs and puts her bag down and begins stretching.

Her mind being filled with the anxiety of dancing and with all that thinking tear begin to well up in her eyes.

Jimin soon notices and rushes over, "Hey hey!" He softly whispers, "don't worry okay? If you don't want to do this you can just watch me dance alright..? I only want you to do this when you feel happy! And completely comfortable. Alright?" He softly deals and try's to wipe her tears away with his fluffy sleeves.

Jess sniffles, "I-I'm sorry...jimin..I'm such a disappointment.."

"No your not, look just watch me first and then we can slowly learn together." He says setting her down in front of the mirrors.

Then switching the music on He begins, smiling while he gracefully floats around the room Jess only feels more bad about herself not really paying attention on his dancing.

He stops when he notices this as well and sighs walking over and sitting down next to her.

Jess only tries to gain confidence as she closes her eyes and breathes slowly, 'maybe if I just started to dance...I'll feel better..?' She contemplated while getting up and clicking on the music.

She then slowly moves ultimately more gracefully and light footed than Jimin and her shape and form is so fluent it's almost as if she's already a professional dancer.

But Jimin watches as her form flops into a shaking one on the floor, Jessica's head filling up with eyes and her body feels the disgusting sensation reminding her of her past.

"Hey..calm down its only me that's here...okay?" Jimin comforts.

"I thought that was incredibly beautiful Jess..." he mumbles.

"If you want we can go get some ice cream and practice another day alright?" He suggests.

Jess only nods hanging her head lowly again before strong arms yank her up as he takes her out of the dancing building and toward the town walking silently with her as his mind keeps replaying the perfect dance he just saw.

Jimin just sighs slightly confused at how someone could be afraid, of dance. Sure he's afraid of a lot of things but to be afraid of dancing.

It's a bit...peculiar.

"Why are you afraid." He asks bluntly turning to Jess who is pale and slightly shaken.

"I...um...can't say..." she mumbles.

Jimin only raises a brow before holding open the door for her in the ice cream store.

Jimin just makes a mental note to do some research on it later before ordering and paying for their ice creams ignoring Jessica's pleads to pay for her own.

He hands her the ice cream and licks his own, "so...how long have you been dancing?" He asks.

"Since I was 2...but I stopped when I was 12" she states looking at her ice cream.

"Wow," He exhales, "are there other things your afraid of?" He asks.

Jess shrugs while eating her ice cream, "I don't know stuff I'm not afraid of a lot of things but dancing is my main one."

Jimin nods, "would you like to call later on? So I can explain the dance to you?" He suggests Jess sighs and nods slowly.

Jimin smiles but gasps when Jess walks into a tall boy with a coconut shaped hair cut and deep brown bambi eyes.

"I'm so sorry sir," she exclaims before backing away.

He only smiles and giggles, "it's alright sweetheart no harm done, just make sure you looking next time where you going Okay?" He flirts.

Jess only nods shyly her face rising in a deep red colour and jimins turning red with jealousy and anger.

Jimin only cools down when he finished his ice cream and walking back again with Jess to the girl dorms.

"Well I'll call you later alright? Make sure you get some rest and tomorrow we can get started again after classes alright?" He hums coming up with the plan for tomorrow.

Jess nods before smiling, "thanks for the ice cream Jimin..." she mumbles before turning into the dorm and walking upstairs.

Jimin sighs and kicks a stone on the path, he was so looking forward to dancing with her.

As he strolls back and flops onto his cloud like bed his room mate slams open the door of the dorm before heading straight toward his bunk.

"Someone had a bad day?" Jimin motions toward the upset teenager.

"I got dumped don't bother me today Jimin I'm going to sleep." Yoongi gruffly exhales before pulling the covers over his head.

Jimin only sighs, that's the 6th girlfriend this month...what does he keep doing to make them dump him!?

Jimin only is baffled at his friend before pulling out his laptop and searching about this 'fear of dancing' because it's not like she can't dance.

She can.

But why can't she?

Jimin reads the article about 'weird fears' which features Chorophobia the fear of dancing.

His eyes widen as he read about how this fear is caused and he only begins to feel insanely guilty for making her dance and even pushing her to call him to talk about it, he must of made her so uncomfortable.

He sighs and shuts down his laptop before remembering what the article stated.

"This fear is usually caused by a very traumatic experience or uncomfortable experience a person
had which then develops in that persons mind, creating the fear"

—————————

This book isn't being updated as much since I'm busy with my other one but I will write more chapters when my other one does finish!

I do hope you like the plot so far, and I hope you all keep reading!

Vote and comment if your want to!