Three: Provocation Time

Comincia dall'inizio

"May I help you?" Fumiko said as nicely as she could, her hands clutching together harshly.

"I noticed earlier that you had trouble with your math problems, so I wrote down some tips to help you study later on," he whispered as lowly as possible, handing her the study guide that he made for her.

"Oh? Thanks. That's kind of you," she said, reaching out to grab it. Suddenly, her hand stopped. Pulling back, she gave the son of satan a suspicious look. What if it wasn't a math book, but rather a book of nasty drawings? "This isn't a trick is it?" Fumiko asked, an eyebrow cocked up.

"Promise," he nodded.

She then grabbed the study guide and looked over it quickly. "He's not lying. This is going to really help me," she thought before feeling a harsh tug on her one of her pigtails.

"Good job, Bambi, for not trusting me at first. You're not as dumb as you appear to be~," Karma commented before he walked off laughing.

"He might be helpful, but he's still annoying," she thought, frowning.

-----------------------

Karma was already outside on his way home, with Fumiko trailing far off behind him. She then heard the sound of slithering behind her.

"Korosensei?" she asked.

"Just follow me," he said, his tone slightly irritated. Following him, the other students of the class were walking behind him as well. The doe spotted Sugaya and ran up besides him.

"What's up with our teacher?" she asked.

"I have no idea," Sugaya said, shrugging.

"What are you gonna do, Korosensei?" Nakamura asked in curiosity.

"Why are you moving the soccer goal?" followed Okajima.

Shortly stopping, Korosensei turned his attention to Irina, or as the students liked to call her "Bitch-Sensei".

"Miss Irina," he began, pointing a tentacle at her. "As a professional assassin."

"Yeah?" the sexy teacher responded.

"When preparing your hit, do you formulate just one plan?"

Irina hummed, looking down to say the right words. "No, it's actually rare for the main plan to go off without a hitch," she started to explain. "So an assassin must always have a detailed backup plan, or more, just in case. Of course, all the backup plans I had for you didn't work. But you just wait! I'll get you next ti-" she boastfully bragged before being interrupted.

"You are so adorable," Korosensei ended their small talk, causing Irina to growl in anger.

"Mr. Karasuma," he now turned his focus to the raven-haired man. "When you train the students in knife techniques, is the first attack the only important attack?"

"The first attack is important, of course," Mr. Karasuma began to explain. "But every subsequent move is equally as important. Formidable opponents will most likely dodge your first attack. Whether you are victorious and survive, it depends on your follow-up attacks."