The Plan

I have an exam tomorrow and I'm meant to be revising but I haven't updated since September sorry sisters ill update weekly

Finally, it's Saturday, I wake up to 100 notifications from Sophie

Soph: GIRL I'M FAMOUS!

Soph: YOU UP??

Soph: CALL ME!!

Immediately, I swipe my phone and ring Sophie, and she answers, straight away, which is unusual because she always is on the phone to her "mystery BFF" but it's not like I judge her, I'm sure her IBF is friendly. She asks if I can join a group chat because her friend wants to meet me, I agree, I wait nervously and patiently, making sure to smile, finally, another screen comes on, I know the voice from somewhere it seems. 

"Hey Lana"

"Hii :) How do you know my name, just asking! :)"

"Sophie speaks of you a lot."

"Really?!, Wow!"

"And plus, I'm an old...friend"

"Really?!"

The camera comes on, but it's blurred, before I look back I get distracted by my dad coming in the door, he's putting the shopping down and some wigs after going food shopping but a hair shop is next door, so she gets her wigs done professionally there, mainly it's because she used to work there, but she pretends she pays full price. I look back and I see the adoption center, I scream and the camera reveals...

BETH!

footsteps come to me, but oh no... it's happening again!

My breathing becomes heavier and I fall to the floor with a loud thud, I can feel every single organ shut down and my eyes go blank, I try to shut the laptop off without looking, and hearing a satisfying close sound of the laptop down, and a laugh as she watches me suffer. Brian comes in,  and instantly drops everything in his hands to help me. His voice calms me down, he rubs my back and pulls me in for a hug, he passes me a bottle of water from the shopping bags and I quickly drink and slowly open my eyes, nearly spilling it, I put it on my desk, dad pushes it further back, so it doesn't fall, trying not to scare me by his movements.

"What happened?"

He's got a lot calmer, he's really got used to this. 

"MY LAPTOP!"

He stares at the laptop in a worry, he sees a Skype message and shuts it down.

"Is someone bullying you?, we can contact a helpline?! Get you help?"

"No, it's Beth and Sophie, they're working together to get revenge! This sounds like a comic book, why would they do that?"

"They're jealous"

"Of me?" I faint tear rolls down my cheek as I wipe it away with a sniff.

"Yes, you're so lucky, look at you. I may not be a dad or the best, but look at her, she doesn't have a family."

"I suppose" I give him a tight hug and smile.

SORRY IT'S SHORT ITS MIDNIGHT I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW I HAVE AN ENGLISH EXAM AND A PHYSICS TEST I NEED TO REVISE AND STUDY STILL  BUT HERE YA GOOOO LOL

-Ebony xo ♥