Our guest judge......Lana!

"I'm a wheelbarrow full of pain parked in your backyar-" I get interrupted  by a loud scream. 

"THE DIVA HAS ARRIVED!" Lana comes in the studio, full makeup and some real extra clothes. Pete giggles as Katya goes up to Lana and hugs her, making her wheeze whilst I sip my redbull. She grabs a stool and comes sit next to us. I got you something! She hands me 2 PS4 gift cards, I hug her tight. "Angel! What's this for?" 

 "Well you got me so much and I just wanted to say thanks." I smile and rub her knee. 

"Let's star this again, Lana can be in it"

"FUN!"  Lana giggles.

"Wow. I'm a wheelbarrow full of pain parked in your backyard, Trixie Mattel."

"And I'm the thin red line separating demonic possession for erotic self expression, Katya!"

"And I'm the girl who can't feel anything because she's been crying for two months, Lana!"

"And welcome to....."

"UnHhHh!"

"The show where we talk about whatever we want."

"Because it's our show, not yours."

We giggle and talk about random shit, I have flashbacks to when I met Trixie the first time when i was getting adopted.  

The show wraps up, Trixie immediately takes her wig off and grabs the closest makeup wipe. 

"You did good" She smiles, in nothing but her tights and hip pads.

"Thankyoouuuuu" I giggle.

Texts:

Sophie: Heyyy girlll, are you on UnHhHh tomorrow?

Me: might be, why?

Sophie: just wondering, can you please post that selfie of us and tag me in it? 

Me: sure

Sophie's POV 

"She's taking the bait, I can't believe she doesn't even know. Playing her like a flute." I giggle

"It's what that bitch deserves, she'll be regretting that petty comment about me. she needs a wakeup call" ??? Giggles back. 

"I know right! I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she realises she's just being used to get fame, and then get exposed shortly after." I snark. 

"Revenge is the best!" Mumbled ???

"She just posted the picture" I say in a high pitched tone.

"OMFG! 20K LIKES!" 

"ikr, and all my followers are coming in, easily 100 in the last min"

"Our plan is in actionnnn" ??? squeals. 

sophie: hey lana, tysm for posting lol

lana: it's fine honestly lol, idk why ur so obsessed with my insta, u ask about it like 5 times a week.

sophie: bc i'm a true internet junkie obvs

lana: what an icon status, g2g bye ly see u ly

sophie: ly ly ly 

"Ahahahah!"

We giggle hours on hours. Me and ??? will finally get our reneger on that bitch. 

OKAY EVERYONE SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I FINALLY KNOW WHAT I WANT IN THIS STORY AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY AGH 

OKAY SO I'M DOING LIVES ON MY YT EVERY NIGHT SO U GET TO KNOW ME AND I CAN WRITE WITH YOU GUYS EEP 

so my yt is ebonyboox so if u wanna chat we can chat i will do them 1am uk time and i hope u join ily all everything is temporary never give up you're all amazing

ily i'm live soon so keep checking lol ily bye

-ebony ♥