Energy {Thor x Kryptonian!Reader}

Start from the beginning

"It is not your fault, Thor." Loki says. Thor shook his head feeling more tears coming down his face.

"I loved her." He says low. "And know she's gone"

"I know brother. I know" His voice was low as well. "And she loved you too." Loki says.

Thor sighed and turned around, walking over at your motionless body where you were dressed in an black dress with your h/l h/t (h/c) hair down in a crown.

"I'm sorry my friend, my love, my Y/N. You are my everything and I love you so damn much, I have to let you go now!" Thor says, kissing your lips and he picked you up, placed a single blue rose in your hands.

Thor decided it was time to let you go, he was letting your body go into space.

"I'm sorry" He said again before letting your body go into space.

**

Thor and Loki were looking out at the window on the spaceship, talking until they both saw a large spaceship coming into view. Thor glanced at his brother then back at spaceship with mild uncertainty.

**

You gasped, feeling air flow into your lungs again as your eyes started glowing red. They went back to it's e/c hue color but you squint your eyes, blinking when you open them, it was the sun shining in your face.

Your eyes adjusted to the light and you slowly started looking around, you were flying in space.

How in the hell did you get here? You asked yourself. What happened? Where was Thor?, Loki? or Heimdall, Valkyrie, Bruce? You took a deep breath, straightening your posture and regain your strength as you feel the sun on you.

And then it came to you. You looked down to see that you weren't that far from Earth, so you made it in your mind to found Thor and others. Maybe, they made it to Earth but you didn't found them there but you did found Bruce, Tony and Dr. Strange who helped you guys before all of this stuff happened.

Bruce explained everything that happened after you died and even about Thanos, you were truly heartbroken and you asked him about Thor or Loki, he didn't know if they were alive or not.

You didn't want to think the negative cause deep down in your heart. You hoped they were okay especially Thor. After fighting Thanos children, somehow you and Bruce made it to Avengers headquarters where you were greeted by Rhodey.

"So if you don't mind me asking, how are you alive?" Bruce asked, handing you some water.

"I don't know but I do know that I heal faster when I'm closer to the sun and absorbing more solar rays. And somehow I got so close to the sun that now I am back!" I explained.

"Well, it's so great to see you!" Bruce says, pulling you into a hug. You both pulled away from each other and you were about to say something but you heard familiar voices in a distance.

"You called Steve and the others?" I asked, looking over at Bruce and he nodded. You both got up to go greet them and catch them up with all this mess.

And after catching Steve, Natasha and everyone else up, you all were in the jet on your way to Wakanda. A place you heard of before but never been. King T'Challa and General Okoye welcome you all into Wakanda. Bucky was there as well, currently greeting his best friend with a hug.

Skipping to the battle.

"There's too many of them!" You heard Bruce's voice exclaim in your ear as he gets attacked. You were about to go help the others but a giant ray of light struck the ground and then a giant axe came circled around the battlefield like boomerang and hitting majority of the opponents.

"OH MY.." You covered your mouth with tears in your ears as you watch the love of your life stood proudly with a new weapon in his hand and two unfamiliar creatures with him, a raccoon and Tree.

"You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce yells out with a hearty laugh. Thor charged forward with great tenacity in his stride, his two companions not too far behind.

"Bring me Thanos!" He bellowed.

He sprung up into the air, bolts of lightning shooting out of him in every direction. He dropped to the ground, striking the earth with his axe which cause the battle to recommenced.

Thor was hitting each of the opponents with his axe and then came to a stop. "New haircut?" Steve asked once there was a moment for a quick catch-up.

"I've noticed you copied my beard," Thor jokes. "Oh by the way, this is a new friend of mine: Tree."

"I am Groot!" The creature says, the bodies he stabbed dangling in the air.

"I am Steve Rogers" Steve introduced himself. Thor was about to something else, but his eyes got distracted by a familiar figure in the sky flying with a red cape, he knew that cape. You ripped all of the weird creatures up quickly even used your heat vision on the last pair.

And then you turn and your eyes landed on him.

Your eyes widen, "Thor?"

"Y-Y/N,you're alive?" He questioned, rushing towards you and you jumped into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck. He caught you instantly and held you from around your waist with one hand.

"Oh mighty, my love. You're really alive" Thor says, you pulled away and pulled him into an emotional kiss. You both pulled away and placing your head onto his forehead as he let you down to the ground.

"I missed you so much, my love!" Thor said through a sob, placing his face in your neck.

"I miss you too, baby!" You cried in his ear.

Thor couldn't help to smile at the sound of your voice how he missed so much, he thought he lost everyone that he loved and cared about the most but that wasn't true, he was foolish to think that all hope was lost.