Chapter 16

JADES POV

I had decided to get up earlier than the girls and make breakfast for them. They've done so much for me that words can't describe how much I love them all. Jesy and Leigh are like the older sisters I never had, and Perrie? I'm sure that I'm in love with her. She makes me feel special, like I'm the only girl in the world. If I'm not with her, I'm in a bad mood because she makes me happy and loved.

I managed to wiggle out of Perrie's grip, the cold air hitting my hair legs. She whimpered and felt around the bed, looking for my body. She gave up because she obviously realized I had moved. She nuzzled her face into my pillow and cuddled into the covers. I smiled and closed the door behind me, quietly walk into the kitchen. I managed to reach the frying pan and pull it down. I got some eggs and bacon out the fridge and put them in the pan. Once they're cooked I put them on three plates. I walked through to Jesy and Leigh's room, popping my head around the door to check they were decent. I smiled as I saw Leigh cuddled into her girlfriends body. Her head leaning against Leigh's Afro. I walked in and over to the bed. I poked Leigh in the arm and she just buried her face in Jesy's neck. I poked Jesy's arm instead and she groaned, rubbing her eyes. When she opened them she jumped a little and smiled.

"Hey jadey, you okay?" She asked yawning.

"Yeah, sorry for walking you. I just wanted to tell you I've made breakfast" I smiled, gaining a sleepy smile in response.

"Aw thanks hon. I'll get this'un up and we'll be out in a second"

"Okie doke" I walked back out into the kitchen. I decided to make some French toast to go with it. When I made like the fifth slice, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. A nose nuzzled into my neck.

"Morning baby" I smiled putting my hand atop of hers.

"I missed you, your warm and my teddy bear and your cuddly" she pecked my shoulder making me smile.

"Nuhuh" I pouted "lips" she laughed slightly and briefly kissed my lips.

"So whatsa cookin' good lookin'" she asked going back to her previous position behind me.

"Eggs and bacon are on the table and now I'm making French toast because I know you love it"

"Your the best girlfriend ever" I felt her lips curve into a smile.

"Urgh you two are adorable" Leigh smiled/groaned because she was tired.

"And have great legs" Jesy added I laughed as I heard her whine. I didn't even have to turn around to know that Leigh would have thumped her. I took the plate of the toast to the table gaining a thanks from them. I went in the fridge and got the orange juice out to pour us a drink. I gave them theirs and sat at the table, tucking into my two pieces of French toast.

"Oh babe before I forget, there's a surprise for you later" Perrie smiled at me.

"Really? What is it? Will I like it?" I asked trying to get any type of hint.

"Mmhmm and I'm not saying but you'll love it!" She nodded quickly leaving me completely confused.

-

"So what are we doing today?" I asked. The coffee shop's closed till the end of he week because Lauren's visiting family and wanted to give us all a break too.

"We can all stay in and have a movie day?" She suggests.

"Yeah!" We cheered.

-

It was around 2 PM when we started to get bored of whatever movie was on. I had been concentrating on the blonde who made me lie on top of her so she could cuddle me like her teddy bear. I nuzzled my head under her chin. She smiled and played with my hands.