Chapter 6

PERRIES POV

I showed Jade how to work the coffee machine after she watched me. She got the hang of it pretty quickly, she clapped happily when she got it. I showed her the till but she got a little muddled up , so we decided I'd use the till for a bit and she'd make the coffees. But if it was anything but coffee, like hot chocolate or tea I'd have to make it because she got confused.

"Pezz they'res no more caramel syrup" she called from behind me.

"Hang on, I'll get it. Watch the till" I walked into the back cupboard and got the new bottle of syrup out for her. I went back and there was this one girl about 16 waiting, looking annoyed at Jade. Jade just looked like she didn't know what to do.

"Finally, this ones taking forever" the girl groaned chewing her gum over the top, and pointing and Jade.

"Hey leave her alone, she's training today" I defended her.

"Whatever, I want a medium mocha" she said.

"What happened to manners these days jeez" I turned to make it as the girl shot me a glare, so I responded with a sarcastic smile. Jade must have heard and saw because she was giggling.

"Just make the damn drink" she glared.

"If your going to be a cow, you can just leave" Jade said glaring at the girl.

"Well then I will" she spat and walked towards the door.

"Don't let the door hit you on your way out" I called and she flipped me off, so I waved sarcastically.

"Where did that confidence come from?" I asked.

"Meh, I blame you" she pecked my cheek. My face went red and I felt tingles throughout my body. "Your blushing!" She smiled brightly.

"Am not!" Then she sent me a look to say 'oh really'.

"Fine, I am" I quickly pecked her cheek. She blushed and put her finger to her cheek.

"Look who's blushing now" I teased.

"well fine then, see if you do after this" she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close. My breath hitched, I put mine on her small hips. She put her forehead against mine. I stared into her amazing brown eyes, getting lost in them. If I had of leaned an inch forward we would have been kissing. She pulled away and I blushed at the thought of kissing her.

"Told ya" she winked.

"Bloody tease" I laughed at her cheeky side.

"I can be worse than that" she pinched my bum.

"Jade!" I giggled.

"Gahhhhh shoot me" she put her hands up.

-

After the shift we bought a sandwich to share on the way home. We walked arm in arm along the dusky paths. I wasn't sure if Jesy and Leigh were going out on a date tonight or not. So we could possibly have the apartment to ourselves. Jade seemed a little nervous walking past the alley way from the previous night. I took her hand in mine, it was like her hand was made to fit perfectly into mine, like a missing puzzle piece. I squeezed it to let her know I'm there. She smiled weakly at me then squeezed my hand back, causing an electrical current to shoot up my arm.

"Perrie I'm scared" her voice barely a whisper, not low enough so that I couldn't hear her.

"I've got you love" I wrapped my arm around her petite frame and sped up a little. Her small arms going around my middle so she was sure she couldn't loose me. We got back to the apartment fairly quickly. But from then we didn't let go.

"Lesy, we're home!" A nickname/ship I made up for the couple, it's easier than shouting Jesy and Leigh, so lesy.

"We're going out, when Leigh hurries her arse up" Jesy came out and saw how we were still standing.

"I'm here don't take your knickers off yet" she laughed. Then smiled in awe at us.

"Aw look jes" she awed in her girlfriends ear.

"What happened?" Jesy asked.

"Little miss cheeky here, got a little scared so here we are" she giggled at the name I called her.

"Aw well, your always going to be safe with pezza" Leigh smiled at us.

"We're off for dinner, don't do anything you'll regret tomorrow!" Jesy shouted leaving.

"Ignore her, have fun girlies" Leigh smiled.

"You too bubs" I smiled waving. She waved at Jade and she waved back, Leigh closed the door behind her, locking it.

"Well looks like it's just us tonight jadey" I rubbed her shoulder "what do you wanna do?"

"Can we just watch tv on the sofa?" She asked looking up at me, due to me being a few inches taller.

"Of course madam" I picked her up bridal style.

"Perrie what are you doing?" She squeaked.

"Taking you to our room- I mean my room" I said with embarrassment.

"To our room" she winked pointing towards the bedroom. I walked through and fell backwards on the bed, her falling backwards with me and lying on top of me.

"Ello Thirlwall, how was your fall?" I joked and she blushed standing up. we got changed into shorts and baggy tops. Settling down on the sofa and watching tangled, Jades request.

"Can we cuddle?" She asked. I smiled and pulled her into me. We lay on the sofa and she cuddled to my side. I smiled at how adorable she looked, younger than 21. After that we watched the vow, also Jades request. Half way through she had small tears running down her face.

"Let's wipe those tears off that beautiful face of yours" I wiped them away with my thumbs. She smiled and cuddled further into me. I stopped concentrating on the screen and watched the adorable person cuddled into me instead. I was playing with her hair as she started to doze off. I pulled her closer is it was possible to keep her warm.

"Nanite Pezz" she mumbled and pecked my neck. She buried her nose into my neck and I heard soft little snores signaling she had fallen asleep in my arms. I heard light moaning and a key fumbling against the door. It opened and kissing lesy walked in.

"My eyes" I joked quietly. They jumped.

"Gah Perrie didn't see you th- aww" she awed at Jade.

"She asleep?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah" I played with her hair, making her run her nose against my neck.

"You two are seriously so cute" Leigh smiled.

"Thanks Leigh-leigh" I smiled.

"I best get this one to bed then" I picked her up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck, not moving her nose.

"Night lesy" I winked at them.

"Night jerrie" Jesy winked back. I went into her room and put her down on the bed. I put the covers over her and tucked her in. I walked out and something prodded my arm lightly.

"Please stay" Jade whispered sleepily.

"Of course jadey" I smiled pulling the covers up. I climbed underneath and she cuddled back into me. This draping her leg across mine and her arm across my stomach. I pulled her further into me.

"Night baba" I kissed the top of her head and dozed into a sleeping mess.

****

Cuties!

5sos livestream last night, they absailed down a building dressed as super heros, while the album cover got projected onto the side of the building 😦 the albums perfect and I'm so glad amnesia is the next single, it's my fave💕 also the lyric video is too perf😘💕

Sports day tomorrow and geography trip on Friday, woop👍

X