Chapter 4

PERRIES POV

I walked out of the bathroom to let Jade shower and sat on the sofa. I could feel them watching me. What's causing this feeling for Jade? Whenever I touch her she sends an electrical current through my body. I've only known her for 2 days but I really just want to help her, there's something about her that just draws me in- Perrie stop thinking like that.

"Perrie why are you blushing?" Jesy asked pulling me away from my thoughts.

"What? I'm not blushing. Am I blushing?" I put my hands on my cheeks.

"Aw perr, what happened?" Leigh smiled, cuddling closer to Jesy.

"I cleaned her cuts and showed her how to work the shower, she thanked me and kissed my cheek"

"Awwww!" She smiled. Leigh always has been a hopeless romantic, which works perfectly because Jesy does a lot of romantic things for her. I swear they're like the cutest couple ever.

"So, why did you bring her back here? I'm not being rude I'm just curious" Jesy asked.

"She got attacked by some drunk 'cause she wouldn't sleep with him" Leigh sighed sadly "someone was running towards me and I got a little scared so walked quicker but then she shouted of me"

"So she talks now?"

"yeah, I guess she trusts me" I smiled. The bathroom door opened and she was wearing my clothes.

"Enjoy that?" Leigh smiled at her.

"Yeah thank you" she smiled back.

"I'll show you to your room" I stood up and she looked at me confused "your not going back out there, I don't want you getting hurt again" I waved for her to follow me, which she did.

"You sure Perrie?" She asked.

"Of course I am, this way I know your safe" I sat down on Leigh-Anne's old bed.

"How could I ever repay you for all this?" She smiled brightly.

"You can gimme a hug" I opened my arms. She gladly wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head in my chest. I pulled her so she was sitting on my knee.

"Your an angel you know that right?" She looked up at me.

"I have been told that" I laughed, the cutest little giggle escaped her mouth. "Okay, so you get some sleep. I'll be on the sofa watching tv with them if you need me" I smiled putting her down on the bed.

"Okay, thanks for all of this" she smiled.

"You can stop thanking me you know"

"But still this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me"

"I'm glad" I smiled back and walked to the door. "I'll come and see you before I go to bed"

"Alright. Goodnight Perrie"

"Goodnight love" I switched the light off and walked out, lying down on the sofa.

"Is it just me or does little Pezza seem smitten?" Jesy nudged Leigh.

"I think she is" Leigh smiled.

"And why would you think that?" I asked facing them.

"You brought her here, helped her and gave her a bed. You wouldn't do that for anyone else.." Jesy smiled.

"Oh hush you two" We sat watching Geordie shore when I started to complain.