Chapter 25

JADES POV

I couldn't believe I sprained my wrist, Karl was right not to take me when I was younger. Always listen to your older siblings kids.

The next morning I'd woke up in bed by myself but tucked up in the blanket, like Perrie had tucked me in when she had got up. I sat up to see a note.

Morning princess, come to the living room x

I yawned confused and got up heading towards the door to go out to the living room. I looked out and gasped. The apartment was decorated in Christmas decorations. A Christmas tree with red tinsel and Disney decorations, fake snow above the fireplace and four stockings. One with each of our names on, mine had Minnie Mouse, Perrie's had a penguin, Jesy's had a polar bear and Leigh's had a puppy on hers.

"Perrie, did you..?" I asked in awe of the Christmas decorations.

"Yeah baby, we normally just have the tree but we thought we'd add more to make it special this year" she smiled over at me, wearing a Santa hat. Jesy switched the tree lights on and made everything look prettier, she then jumped out from behind it wearing reindeer antlers.

"WAIT!"

Leigh ran out of hers and Jesy's bedroom holding a reindeer made of woven sticks and placed it next to the door.

"Tada" she waved her hands in the air, causing us three to laugh at her.

"Do you like it?" Perrie asked hopefully.

"I-I love it!" I ran over and hugged her tight.

"Awww young love" Jesy joked and hugged leigh

"Watch your wrist baby, I don't want you to hurt it even more" Perrie said cautiously.

"I'm fine silly" I giggled with a sniffle. Perrie pushed my body away from hers slightly so she could look at me.

"Why you crying, love?" She asked.

"Because this is so nice and you done it for me and I haven't had a proper Christmas like this in years. It's nice to have a home, to be home" I sniffled again. Jesy and Leigh's aw's echoed around the room.

"Group hug!" Leigh shouted and ran to us with Jesy laughing at her girlfriend, following her.

"Thank you" I smiled against Perrie's chest. I felt her look down and then a little tingle went through my body at the feeling of her lips kissing my head. The only thought running through my mind was, God I love this girl. "I can't believe you done all this for little old me"

"You know I'd do anything for you gorgeous" she smiled nuzzling her nose in my hair.

"Proof of that when she asked you to come live here" I heard Jesy say.

"And I'll be forever grateful for that" I smiled pulling away slightly but still allowing myself to be in her arms.

"Sorry to ruin this adorable moment but Jess...will you make me some pancakes" Leigh pouted making everyone laugh at how whipped Jesy was as she kissed her girlfriends head and walked through the kitchen.

"She is so whipped" Perrie laughed as she tightened her hold on me.

"You can't talk miss 'I'll run out at two in the morning for chocolate and biscuits'" Jesy snorted looking over the counter and looking in the same place as her. Perrie's face was the resemblance of a tomato.

"Hey, my baby was hungry and had cramps. What do you expect"

"Exactly, my baby's hungry so fuck off blondie. We're exactly the same" She returned making Leigh and I laugh at our bickering girlfriends.

"You two are more alike than you realise" I laughed shaking my head, earning a nod in agreement from Leigh.

"Nah, but Jess feel free to make me some pancakes too" Perrie smiled at the older brunette innocently.

"Make your own bloody pancakes" Jesy stuck her tongue out at a hurt looking blonde.

"I'd make you pancakes" I smiled as she turned to look at me with a big smile "if I could cook"

"Meh, close enough" she laughed and leaned down to kiss me. Pulling me against her, she lifted me up without any signs of struggle. My arms were around her neck and hers were around my waist, her tongue nudged my bottom lip but I kept my mouth shut. She frowned slightly against my lips, until her signature cheeky smile returned and she pinched my bum which caused me to let out something between a whimper/squeal/moan and she took the chance to slip her tongue into my mouth. She put me back down on my feet so that she could sit down and pull me down onto her knee so I was straddling her, but yet never let the kiss break. My were knees either side of her legs and my hands went straight to tangle in her hair, and her hands straight to went to grabbing my bum.

"For fucks sake guys were right here!" Jesy complained from the other side of the counter.

"My bad" Perrie chuckled still gazing into my eyes. One thing I did notice the more I looked at her, her right eye has a small speck of grey in her pupil. "What you thinkin' about, babe?"

"You're eyes are so pretty" I smiled, wrapping a strand of hair around my finger.

"And you're stunning" she kissed me again. My arms snaked around her neck as I started to play with the little hairs on her neck, she picked me up. I squealed in surprise at the unexpected movement.

"Pezzaaaaa, I want foooood" I whined not wanting to go back through to our room because I knew for a fact that we wouldn't make it back out for quite a while. Then her stomach growled.

"Apparently so am I" she laughed "I'll see if we have any bacon" she carried me back to the counter and sitting me down on top of it, so I had the perfect view of both the food in the pan and any very confused girlfriend who was trying to find some food in the fridge.

"Oh my god pancakes and bacon actually sound like heaven right now" Perrie stomach started growling again when the sweet smell of Jesy's cooking hit her.

"Can you possibly teach me how to make these sometime please Jess?" I asked, she turned around and smiled at me.

"Of course Jadey, I could teach you to make a few different things if you want?" She moved closer to me so that could whisper in my ear "I can teach you to make Pezza's favourites so you can cook for her"

"I heard my name" Perrie spun round, half eating a cheese string.

"Nothing dear" Jesy winked at me. I was so excited, when I was in school I used to love cooking so I can't wait to learn again.

***
Okay 3 years please forgive me

I'm getting back into the swing of things so this is a filler, I am back just slow updates but not another year :)

X