Ships Sail

Ah , Earth ..... the lovely planet in which we all live .... the blue skies , the sound of nature , the sound of hustling and bustling crowd , the green and beautiful plants and flowers , the cries of the animals......this is what our earth was , until he came .

Thanos....the mad Titan . It would send shivers down the spine of anyone who has heard of the things he has done . It was he who first sent Loki , he was the cause that half of the universe is dead .

Our Avengers had failed in their first endeavour , but now they have another chance . And they are joined by our heroes, who have traveled from the world of Pokemon. They look in awe at the sights that our world has to offer . They get shocked by something called as..."Animals".

It was a lovely day as our heroes learnt everything about earth and also about Thanos. But Steve didn't want to stress the newcomers , so he just gave them a day off. The heroes had a lot of fun that day , but Ash and Red were secretly mourning for their dead mother and for Prof.Oak . 

But the girls were doing their best to keep their boys entertained . They dropped a few hints , but they didn't pick it up as usual

TIMESKIP TO NIGHTTIME

The air was cool , the moon shining upon half of the world , the sky dark with many stars twinkling . The boys had gotten out of bed and had went to Tony . "Hey Tony , you free ?" asked Ethan . "Sure am , kid .What did you want ?" said Tony . The boys then explained their problem , one by one , but it was all related . " Well , whenever I am near her , I feel fuzzy in my heart . I feel something weird in m stomach , and I find myself staring at her most of the time ."

"Kids , there is just one explanation for this.... you guys are in love..." said Tony as he was about to sleep . "What kind of love ?" asked Nate. "Ugh.. seriously ? You boys don't know what is love ? Ok , I will explain it to you."

"Did you understand now ????" asked a flabbergasted Tony who was derived of his sleep

"Did you understand now ????" asked a flabbergasted Tony who was derived of his sleep . "Kind of" said Hilbert as the rest agreed . "Just...just leave me alone !! I have to sleep !!" said Tony as he slept . 

"So , let's take a walk ?" asked Ash . Everyone nodded in agreement as they headed out . They headed to a nearby beach , as they laid down on the cool sand . They just relaxed , whiffing the scent of the fresh beach air , as they heard footsteps coming from the right . They turned their heads , only to see the girls heading towards them . 

The girls laid down next to their crushes and cuddled with them with a big blush. A faint blush crept on the faces of the boys as they hesitantly cuddled back . "So....what now ?" asked the girls , only to be met by silence . The girls decided it was finally time to confess their true feelings . "Red , I love you , ever since childhood , from the time we first met" confessed Leaf . "Me too , Ash , ever since you saved me at the summer camp" said Serena . "I have loved you ever since we first met at professor Juniper's lab , Hilbert/Nate " confessed Hilda and Rosa at exactly the same time . "I have loved you ever since we met when I caught Azumarill" said Lyra , at last . 

They were met with silence again , and were about to leave when the boys held their wrists and yanked them towards them . Every couple were face to face with their faces only inches apart . "I love you too...." was the only response from every boy as they leaned forward and kissed the girls , with the moonlight still beaming on them , as the boys got the girls out of shock , only for them to go into another one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much guys , hope you enjoyed it ,  and don't forget to vote and comment .

Next chapter(s) out tomorrow

Until then

Peace