Welcome Pokemon and Welcome Back Tony

Today was the day . RESCUE was about to start . Pepper had already informed the Avengers that she was going to rescue Tony , whether they wanted to or not .

But , there was one problem . Neither the Avengers , or Tony and our heroes knew where in the universe they were . Carol opted to fly throughout the universe . But even for the strongest Avenger , it would take a long long time to search the entire universe .

But then , Steve remembered someone who would be able to do that in a lesser amount of time . But right now , that guy was heartbroken .

Everyone hoped for him to recover , but no sooner had they remembered him , a Bifröst portal started to rain down on the same spot where it landed after the Ultron battle .

After a few seconds , a tall muscular man , who is TOTALLY GOOD LOOKING (get the reference ?) , blonde hair , a beard , and appears with two different coloured eyes , with a huge axe in his hand . He had many streaks o lightning around him , as he appeared in an all-black attire , with a red cape . He , he was the Mighty Thor , the son of Odin.

"Who has summoned me , Thor Odinson ?" asked Thor

"Who has summoned me , Thor Odinson ?" asked Thor . "I have , Thor " replied Steve . "What did you want Steve ? You do know my emotional state right now" . " I am sorry , but , we have a mission . Can you use the technique of that guy on Asgard to see where Tony is ?" asked Steve

"Ok. Fine , I will do it" replied Thor , as he readied himself to do the technique which Heimdall taught him years back . He closed his eyes , only to open them again , but this time , they were of the same colour .

(Before)

(After)

(Heimdall)

(Heimdall)

As Thor opened his eyes , he could see all of the countless souls , in all the nine realms

As Thor opened his eyes , he could see all of the countless souls , in all the nine realms . He focused that energy on finding Tony . After a solid 20 minutes , he started to speak . " Tony can be found in the 764th solar system from here , on another earth , in a small town called Pallet . That earth is 5486 light years east of here" saying so , he collapsed , as he hadn't used this much power before.

Bruce helped him up , as Natasha sent a text to Pepper , saying that Tony was found , and she could continue her rescue mission . She immediately texted the coordinates as well and Pepper gave the confirmation . She fired up the large spaceship , and released it first . She saw the spaceship enter the vacuum of space without any problems and she carried on . 

She called FRIDAY and gave a nod , and a purple coloured nano tech suit starts too build around her. As soon as its done , she blasts off into the sky , following the spaceship . While the suit was getting constructed around her though , Tony's reactor started beeping like crazy , which indicated that Pepper was coming .

He quickly stated , "Hey kids , pack up for the journey of your lives" . "ALL RIGHT !!" said the boys as the girls giggled from their silliness . Everyone started to pack essential things . Pokeballs , clothes , medicines , pokemon , etc. "Pikachu , you have to go in your ball , or else you won't survive in space !!" 

"Pika Pika Piiii" said Pikachu who was very near to tearing up . " Hey kid , what does he like the most ?" asked Tony who was trying to think of a solution . "Ketchup , why ?" asked Ash . Tony ignored his question and made his way to Pikachu , who was tearing up . "Hey there , don't cry !! Here's the deal , you get in your pokeball , and earth will treat you with the best ketchup it has !!"

This ignited Pikachu's spirits , as he knocked down Tony and Ash and slammed its head in the pokeball , instantly getting sucked inside . Everyone gives a puzzled look as they never thought they would see this day .

After a few minutes , the sound of a spaceship could be heard , as the people looked above . In front of it , however , was a purple and yellow blur , heading towards the lab with the ship in hot pursuit .

Both of them landed at the same time , as the helmet got absorbed back . It was revealed to be Pepper . Tony looked surprised as Pepper rushed up to him and slapped him and then kissed him . The girls awed at the sight , while the boys didn't know what it was as usual .

TIMESKIP

Back on earth , Tony and the teens were given a grand welcome , as Tony found out that the Pokemon had something in them that could defeat Thanos . As they conducted some more tests , our heroes explored the city .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading guys , hope you enjoyed it . Don't forget to vote and comment .

Also , I will be unavailable for a month due to my final exams but I will leave temporarily after this book ends

Until next chapter

Peace