"So."  Jamie stood toe to toe with him neither one backing down. 

Dad being the proud man that he is would never admit defeat instead he turned on his heels and walked away followed by mom who didn't even defend me, defend us.

Cold hands I had felt against my cheek, "You okay, sis?"

"Yeah thanks."  Heading up stairs I knocked on Collin's door.  I don't care if they are asleep he will have to talk to me.

Seeing he didn't tell me much over the phone.  I admit I was a bit worried seeing he never asked about uncle or spoke of Kara.  I just thought he was depress being away from her but seeing him after years had changed my thinking.  Something had happened.  Something had changed and I intend to find out.

Opening the door revealed Hazel in her lingerie, "Erin."  She yawned, "Do you need anything?"

"Actually yes, I need to speak to my brother."

Hazel just looked at me like I'm crazy, "He's sleeping right now."  She spoke in a hush tone.

Before she was about to slam the door in my face I stuck my feet in pushing the door wide open only to see Collin laying on bed only in his boxers, with one hand behind his head watching tv, "Asleep my ass."  I scoffed before pushing my way in.

"Hey."  Collin sat up at the sound of Hazel's annoying voice.  I don't know why I only noticed it but her voice is truly irritating.

"We need to talk." I demanded leaving no rooms for arguments.

Collin arched his brow, "Okay?" He looked at me then Hazel.

"Alone."  I glared back at Hazel.

"No way am I leaving.  What ever you say to Collin you can say to me.  After all I am his wife."  She gritted the word wife.

I don't care if she is his wife, I will drag out her hair if I have too.  When I made no attempt to move Collin gazed back at Hazel, "Hazel give us a minute."

"Fine." Her lips curled before taking to me and for a moment I thought I had seen nervousness in her eyes but then was replace by fury, "Do not talk about unnecessary things." She barked quietly in my ears before making her exit.

"So what do you need to talk about?"  He asked in a bored tone.

"What the hell do you mean?"  I yelled, my voice now trembling.  I wanted to cry because I have my brother back well not fully but still.  I had miss the old him, what the hell happened to him in all of three years that he has all of a sudden become a jerk and a coward.

"Erin."  His voice was harsh.

"Oh don't Erin me.  I am your older sister."  I marched right up to him and smack him on his arm, "Why the hell did you tell everyone but me that you are married?"

"Is this what it is all about?  Don't tell me you have a problem with Hazel?"

"Really Collin, really.  A problem.  Since you have gotten here I have notice her taking you around, telling you what to do and following her like some lost puppy."

Standing up on his two feet, Collin stood over me glaring, "How is that your problem?  You weren't there, Hazel was.  She was there helping me cope..."  His voice trailed off.  Cope?

"And what about uncle.  Why did you treat him like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like he didn't matter to you?"

Collin flipped off the tv, "That man.  Wasn't it because of him I was in a coma?"

"Collin, it wasn't his fault it..."

"Oh, but he was there and he didn't even call me not once."

"Look, there is an explain...."

"No, Erin.  I'm tired.  Tired of this, tired of everything."  He cut me off.

"Do you love her?"  I had to know.  I wanted to know what happened with my baby brother.

"Hazel.  Of course I love her.  She was there for me when no one else was.  We confided in each other.  What else is there?"

"What about Kara?"  It is the first time I had spoke her name since he had waken up from a coma and the first time we are going to speak about her.

Collin though only looked at me with conflict in his eyes, "Who the hell is Kara?"

Please vote and comment

My book is completed and it is on my site, www.kahnakahn.com.

I will NOT except members who don't follow directions...Below is directions to my stories...If you ask how to sign up I will not answer you. ...Also message me your name and comment using my site so I know who. Do not expect me to add you to my site because I will not. Sorry I get loads of messages asking how n I can't answer them all.

Please let me know what you think of my stories:

1) go to my site www.kahnakahn.com

2) Log in or sign up

3) if signing up, please send me a message using my site and let me know under what name otherwise I will not approve of you.

Enjoy

Please comment and let me know how this story fares.