"Who knows what?" Kabuto asked and Raven hn'ed, but didn't answer.

"What about the most youthful daughter of Kakashi Hatake?" Mini-Guy asked from his place on a table, before he jumped down and walked over to Kabuto, who found a new card out and infused his chakra into it.

"Goes by Kiko Maris Hatake, but it doesn't say that under her name, it says so under nicknames, which isn't a normal felt on these cards. Her name felt is only says unknown." Kabuto started confused and I looked up over Raven's shoulder, weirdly enough a lot of people were listening. "Her hair color is unknown due to the use of hair dye, her eye color is unknown due to the use of contacts. Her age: 11. Birthday: unknown. Blood type: unknown. Hobbies: drawing. History: unknown." Kabuto seemed very frustrated as he held the card closer to his face. "Chakra nature: unknown. Origins: unknown. Kekkei Genkai: unknown. Size of chakra reserve: unknown. Jutsus: unknown. Team: unknown. Sensei: unknown. She came to the leaf village a few months ago, she was adopted by Kakashi Hatake on her second day in the village and passed the academy on her second day there. Her records are mostly sealed. She doesn't seem to have gone on any missions, at least it doesn't say so in her records. She never goes anywhere without her bag, but it doesn't seem like she uses it for anything."

I giggled at his frustrated face and turned to Pinky as she spoke.

"This is kinda a déjà vu from our team introductions." Pinky said with a small sigh. "She really doesn't tell anyone anything about herself. Unless you ask very accurately and nicely and doesn't get off track when she avoid the subject. At least that's what sensei said."

"She's in your team?" Kabuto asked. "Shouldn't she be here?"

"Hai, she is in our team and she is right he..." Pinky said, but stopped when she couldn't see me, then she turned to Naruto and Raven. "Guys, have you seen Kiko? She isn't lost or anything, right?"

"Now you are mean, I don't get lost. But couldn't you have said that before we went in here? Then I could have 'gotten lost' to avoid ever showing up here...." I muttered just loud enough for her to hear.

"Why didn't you just not show up?" Pinky asked and pulled me out from behind Raven, which made me pout.

"Otou-sensei said that he would punish me if I didn't, besides he dragged me here. Meanie pants." I said in a slight baby-voice and Blondie from the academy stormed up and embraced me.

"Awww! She is just so sweet and cute! I don't know why I ever hates this girl!" She said happily as she hugged me close.

"You hated me..." I asked her teary eyed and looked up at her.

"Iie! Iie! I would never! Gomenasai!" She said and hugged me closer.

"Ino-pig let go of her!" Pinky yelled at her, but she refused.

"Let go of her." A cold voice sounded from Raven, which made Blondie let go right away.

I giggled and jumped over to Raven, who still stood close to Kabuto, though with his back to him. He stood as if frozen with the card with my info in his hand. Suddenly he began moving, he started to pace.