Introduction: Kennedy Academy

Dedication to: @g1ane7xey for the new cover art :D

Introduction: Kennedy Academy

Kennedy Academy was established on August 15, 1963 before JFK's assassination. President Kennedy had wished to create a learning program, for children of all ages, to grow in Christianity and have a closer relationship with God. In creating the program with great secrecy, due to some problems occurring in the White House, JFK started speaking with parents to inform them of about the program.

Many of the parents found JFK's idea brilliant and essential to their children's lives. They helped raised money to start building the academy in Bristol, England. This was to keep the academy well protected and was done in the greatest of secrecy. JFK knew that people were after him, but he wanted to establish the school nonetheless, no matter what the cost. After his death, JFK's academy became publicized. Every parents' dream for their child.

Children were enrolled at an early age, and were boarded in the school until they graduated at the age of twenty-one. The fruit of the school was satisfactory to all who looked into it. But over the last two hundred years, although the academy maintained it's reputation, the education process changed.

Christianity and building the children's relationship with God became the least priority. The classes were broken into four groups, according to the family rank in society.

Group A was for those who were of or had royal background.

Group B was for those who had parents or ancestors of blue-blood, but were not quite royalty.

Group C was for the merchant families.

Group D was the charity group, for the peasants who weren't quite able to afford to send their children to any school. This group was not well off to begin with. The children that were enrolled to this group almost never say graduation day. They were either sent to orphanages all over the world because they lost their family. Some were sold as slaves and servants. Some died or ran away. And some disappeared, never to be heard or seen again.

Every year the four groups would compete against each other, at what was known as the Royal Assembly. The head-chairmen of the academy would attend, meaning all students were to be dressed formally for the occasion.

Six students' names from each group were drawn. They would participate in a series of events, according to their level of progression. They would compete in: ballroom dancing, archery; jousting and fencing; swordsmanship, musical performance, and drilled in military stance. The winner would earn a seat at the table of the headmaster and his company, and was granted a slot in the graduating class of that year.

Those who lost were sent to a disclosed location on the school grounds. They were never seen again.