Epilogue - Five Years Later

Start from the beginning

"Well, that would explain why you've got a stain on your new shirt," Dean said with a laugh, poking at a green spot on the fabric that was probably mint chip ice cream. "and it must be why your skin is turning green then too." Dean teased.

"Nu-uh, it is not," Lilly Grace retorted, crossing her tiny arms across her chest.

"It is too," Dean lied with a playful grin.

"Where?" Lilly Grace questioned, looking a little uncertain now. She held out her arms to look at them and check to make sure.

"Rightttt... here!" Dean booped her lightly on the forehead, then Dean kissed her on the cheek, "and here," he kissed her on the nose, "oh and we can't forget about right here too." Dean kissed her ear, smiling as Lilly Grace started to laugh and squirm around in his arms.

"Stop it, Daddy, that tickles," Lilly Grace laughed. "Your whiskers are scratchy!"

"But I'm the tickle monster," Dean told her. "It's my job to tickle you!"

Lilly Grace started squirming, even more, her laughter becoming louder and louder and Dean used his free hand to start tickling his daughter stomach and arms.

Distantly, Dean heard the back door open and close.

Then, through broken laughter, Lilly Grace cried, "Papa, save me from the tickle monster!"

Dean glanced up and saw Cas had joined them and was heading straight towards the two of them. Lilly Grace reached for him as he approached. Then, seconds later, she was swept from Dean's arms and into Castiel's.

"Hey, no fair," Dean pretended to pout. "You can't still my victims like that; she still has more tickle time."

"Nu-uh, papa saved me from the tickle monster," Lilly Grace stuck her tongue out at Dean as she curled into Castiel's body. "You're my hero papa!"

"You hear that babe," Cas teased. "I'm her hero."

Dean hung his head. "What about me?" He looked up and puffed his lip out further, "What about me? Am I your hero too?"

Lilly Grace laughed and shook her head as she smiled a toothy grin. "Not when you're the tickle monster!"

"What about when I'm not the tickle monster then?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, you are 'cause you save me from papa when he becomes the tickle monster instead!" Lilly Grace told him.

"Very true, we have to always watch out for those darn tickle monsters," Dean said with a laugh.

"Can I get down papa?" Lilly Grace asked, playing with the fabric of Castiel's shirt. "I wanna play with Unca Sammy and Ginger!"

"Sure baby," Cas said softly. He kissed the side of her head and then set her down.

"Come on Ginger! Come on Unca Sammy! Let's go play!"

Dean watched as his daughter struggled to grab Sam's hand and led him off the porch and into the yard again. Sam had to crouch a little, so she could hold his hand, but Sam didn't seem to mind. Dean snickered to himself as Lily Grace led Sam toward the wooden playhouse Dean had built for her. It was the perfect size for his daughter to play in and enjoy, but it was about three sizes too small for Sam. Lilly Grace was probably going to play tea party with Sam and the dog. Dean was thankful his brother was such a good sport about it. Sam had always been really good with kids.