Ae tightened his hug, "No one forbids you. Now, sleep. Text them in the morning."

Pete hugged Ae back, "Khrab~"

11.00 AM

"Pete?!" ChaAm stood from her seat in a cafe when she saw a milky white skinned man stepped in. "Pete..." ChaAm hugged the man whose name she called. "Finally... I'm so happy for you both."

ChaAm broke the hug and looked at Pete and Ae, who just entered the cafe, in turn. "No sad face anymore."

"My friend Ae!" Pond shouted out loud. "The was is finished! Congratulation!"

"Shut up! You have known everything from the start!" Ae did not forget the most important thing that should have made everything better.

"Aw, I have tried to tell you khraaaab." Pond reasoned. "You just didn't hear and Ai Pete did not give us a longer time to have a talk. Blame him." Pond pointed at Pete.

"Don't you dare! Take your finger down now!" Ae ordered.

Pete smiled widely, "Thank you for allowing ChaAm to accompany me for 2 days in a row khrab, Pond."

"No problem. Moreover, if I was the one who did that for you, we'll never meet here today."

"Huh?" ChaAm and others confused.

"Well. Ai Ae must have killed me."

Ae just shook his head because of the annoying laughter from Pond afterwards. "Pete, let's have a seat first."

"Oh, right. We have served a seat for us." ChaAm brought Ae and Pete to the place. She ordered Pond to order drinks and some snacks, so Pond was away for a while.

"We are going back tomorrow morning." Pete informed his female friend. "I'm really sorry for inviting you so sudden this morning."

ChaAm's expression became brighter. "It's fine. I've been waiting to hear a good news from you anyway. So anxious. Is your body okay now?"

"Hmm." Pete nodded with his face turned pinkish. "Thanks to ChaAm for helping me to get the first aid."

Little that Pete knows, a man who was sitting beside him showing a bitter face. The memory in the hotel room was flashed in his sight.

Pete's phone ringing...

"It's Mae. I'll pick it up outside. Ae..."

"Go on." Ae allowed him to go.

Pete was outside the cafe. Ae could see him from inside through the glass door and windows that built the place.

ChaAm checked Pond who was ordering drinks. When she turned her head, his fiance gave her a sigh to see what his best friend was doing. She found Ae was watching at his husband without turning away even for a second. His eyes followed every moves that Pete made. The face he made mimicked Pete's expression while talking with Mae on the phone.

The giggled that ChaAm made, called Ae's consciousness back to this earth.

"What's wrong, ChaAm?"

"Nothing." She said. "Everything is back to normal, isn't it?"

"Hmm." Ae nodded. "He looks the best when he is happy."

"So do you, Ae." ChaAm got back at Ae. "Actually, after you came out of the hotel room, Pete cried so hard. He stopped and cried again, it happened repeatedlyon the first two days."

"It must be because I hurt him physically and psychologically."

"Nope." ChaAm disagreed.

"Are you kidding me, ChaAm?"