ONE

Well, okay, let's start this chapter with...

WARNING!

This chapter contains sexual explicit description, so please know your place, know your age, because the after effect is out of my responsibility.

• • •

Saturday, 11 AM

In a coffee shop...

A group of 4 was sitting inside a coffee shop, waiting for one more member who was on the way there. They kept chatting before a white luxurious car stopped in front of the shop.

"Oh?" A lady smiled, knowing the long-awaited person finally arrived. Moreover, the one who was dropping him by is the most gentle and cutest man she ever knew when she was in university.

After their friend waved his hand to someone inside the car, it was gone and he entered the coffee shop alone.

"I thought, Pete would be joined us here today, Ae." Ping started the talk, welcoming his friend, Ae. He didn't forget to hand Ae's favorite drink.

Ae took his time to answer by sitting comfortably first. "No," he responded. "He gets an appointment with Tin."

Ae, the busy office worker who always makes time for his friends, accepted a cup of chocolate drink offered by Ping. He scanned each person who were there. "It is rare for you to attend our gathering, ChaAm. Did Pond force you to go?"

ChaAm, the lady who was excited about the person who dropped Ae by earlier, laughed. "Of course not. He won't win against me."

"Ai Ae," Pond smirked. "I'm a good fiance, you know. I won't force her doing anything. I obey her."

"Really?" ChaAm rolled her eyes.

"Really ja, ChaAm..." Pond sent her a kiss bye, made ChaAm shook her head several times.

"You should bring Ai Pete sometimes. I won't take him with me." Bow, another woman in the team, teased Ae. "I'm not gonna take him away from you."

Ae laughed, "He won't want to be with you, Ai Bow. He is mine." Ae talked back. "Seriously, he wanted to join us, but Tin needed more help, he said." Ae explained.

Ping nodded, "So, you are not worry about them anymore, huh?"

"Why should I? Tin is with Ai Can."

"Who knows, right?" Pond ticked the fire inside Ae. "Ai Pete and you are officially together, but Tin is not yet with Can. Who knows what can happen, right? Tin is counted as single."

Ae sipped his chocolate until the last drop, and then... "Are we done talking? When are we gonna finish?"

"I can't believe you fall into Ai Pond's joke, Ai Ae." Bow couldn't handle her laugh well. Everybody in the coffee shop turned their.eyes at her.

Pond was satisfied with the result that he got. "It has been too easy for me since he fell in love with Pete years ago." He chuckled. "Your love is too strong, Ai Ae. You should just imprison your partner."

Ae sighed. Yeah, right. Everything about Pete will trigger him to do something illogical for him personally. He could be jealous and angry out of control.

"No objection?" Pond asked again. "SEE! Ai Ae, you are too easy." He felt amuse again.

ChaAm found Ae funny, but she can smoothly recited the conversation. "Calm down, Ae. You know Pete well. He won't turn his back on you."