THIRTEEN

Warning!

Don't take any scene to your dreams. Please don't read if you are under 20. Don't make my sin bigger than now.

•••

"Ai Aeeeee!!!"

Ae was surprised by a bunch of friends that was standing in front of the door and screaming his name together right when the door opened.

The ones who shout out loud were, of course, Pond and Can. Others just laughed behind them.

Ae sighed. "Go home." He pretended to close the door again.

"Oooyyy!!!" Can held the door with his hand.

"Ai Ae! Can you not being cruel to us? We come to visit you. We miss you!" Pond complained.

Ae didn't give a fuck and insisted to close the door until a guy with a wide smile appeared behind Ae.

"Welcome to our house!"

The smile soothed everybody. They waved their hands to Pete like fans meeting their idols.

Ae exhaled heavily, "You should be the one to open the door so they will feel guilty for yelling in front of you."

Pete brought his lips near Ae's ear. "Ae khrab, please, calm down." He whispered.

Ae turned his head to Pete and smirked, "If you want me to do that, you have to stop whispering. It won't work on me." He said while pinching Pete's cheek.

"Let's go home." Pond turned his back after watching the lovey dovey couple.

"Ah, Pond, don't go home khrab. I'm sorry for an inappropriate view." Pete apologized immediately.

Pond got panic with the outcome. "Aw, it's–"

"You make Pete apologize even though you are the one who is wrong." ChaAm said while turning hitting Pond's shoulder.

"Don't be like that, Baby. You know I don't mean that." Pond flirted her by nudging her shoulder with his, repeatedly.

"Please, come in, khrab..." Pete invited them in.

While others were storming in to the living room, Ae and Pete was still standing in the front door.

"Ae khrab, please accompany them as I prepare for their drinks na..."

Ae nodded. He went to the living room near right in front of the pantry. He decided to stop because he saw a man didn't even bother to sit quietly with others. Ae's jaw tightened.

Pete who was pouring the drink into glasses, took a glance at a man who was now standing near him, watching what Pete's doing.

"Aw, Tin. You can enjoy yourself in the living room with others. I almost finish." Pete said, but Tin didn't move. "Do you want to take a glass now?"

"You look happy."

"I'm happy khrab. So happy." Pete responded with a wide smile. "You must be tired for hours of driving here."

"It's not that far." Tin replied shortly. Then, his eyes observed the house. "You picked this house."

"Khrab. Isn't it lovely?" Pete, again, answered with a bright expression on his face.

"This house is so you. I imagined if your husband is the one who pick the house, it must be all dark." Tin said. "As dark as the way he looks at me right now."

Pete didn't have a change to ask because an arm suddenly wrapped his waist as Tin finished speaking.

"You don't have to be jealous of me since I'm gonna marry your best friend earlier next year." Tin frowned. He didn't know what to do with Pete's husband. "Your husband is not my type. You should mastery your thought about others before thinking skeptically."