twelve

Warning!

👀

•••

A month after Por passed away

Ae's office, Friday, 02.00 PM...

There were 2 boxes on the floor. Ae was taping one of them. That day was his last day in the office. He was transferred to the branch office near his hometown. It only need an hour to reach his family home.

He and Pete decided to live in a different house with his family. When Nat asked for the reason, Ae only said...

"You don't wanna hear what you are not supposed to hear, P'Nat..."

Even though Nat and Oh said they knew everything already 😂👌

Ae's home is 10 minutes from the family house by car, so Mae and others accepted it.

"Ai Ae," suddenly, Forth appeared with a map of letters. "I've called my subordinate in that branch. You will meet with your new division head, my junior in university, Mingkwan."

"Khrab, P'Forth." Ae noted the words.

"Mr.Suthilak never gone there. The branch now is under his son." Forth continued. "He is still young. One or two years older than me."

"I see."

"But he is so kind and clever. He has a husband who is as clever as him, too." Forth added.

"You don't have to tell me about that, P." Ae chuckled.

"I want you to be ready facing anything. Especially Mingkwan. He is such a tease, like a clown. People like you will likely to see him like Ai Boy, but he is better." Forth warned Ae.

Ae laughed, "Are you the only person in your group with sanity?"

Forth nodded, "And you. I don't want you to be insane, playing with Mingkwan."

"Aw, Forth, are you talking about me, huh?" Boy stormed into the room. "I'm sad enough to let my table mate go. Now, my division head is bullying me."

Forth ignored him.

"You guys know that the ones insane here are you both! You are here to work but your mind is easily distracted. You think and even say Beam's name anytime you have a chance." Boy pointed at Forth. "And you! Your face looks angry all the time but it is scarier when you suddenly smile, looking at Pete's picture."

Ae clammed up.

"But I'm gonna miss you, buddy." Boy hugged his nong. "You are the silliest office mate I've ever have."

"Thank you, P'Boy."

"Forth, who is gonna responsible for him there?"

"Mingkwan."

Boy looked surprised. His jaw dropped. His head turned to Ae right away. He stretched out his hand to pat Ae's shoulder. "Good luck, Ai Ae. Ouch!"

Forth slapped his subordinate's head. "Shut your mouth. Mingkwan is better than you at not to be crazy."

"That hurts~"

Ae paid attention to Forth and Boy. They helped him a lot when he started working here years ago. A fresh graduate man who kept his sorrow to himself.

"Contact me if you need something." Forth said.

"Khrab, P'Forth. Thank you na khrab, P."

"Don't fight with you husband!" Boy shouted. "Your office worker will be in trouble."