6

It was another night at Club Envy for Cole, tonight she was dressed in a all black see through jumpsuit. It was something she chose to wear instead of lingerie. It was a lot less revealing and that's what she liked most about it.

It had been a slow night and Cole mostly sat down the whole shift. She had about thirty minutes left but she was ready to go now. She sat at the bar comfortably while a guy peeped her out from afar.

He smiled when he saw her, this was a day he had been waiting for. He stood up from his seat at the bar and sat next to Cole who paid him no mind. She was too busy texting Marcel.

"Hey," he spoke up finally catching Cole's attention. She looked up and have a closed mouth smile.

"Hi," she replied, keeping it short. She was hoping he didn't try anything or asked her for a dance.

"You look so beautiful," he complemented staring at her with a weird look making Cole slightly uncomfortable. She was still dressed in her work attire. Someone had broken into her locker and stole her clothes.

Cole was furious but she also wasn't tripping since they took nothing of value. She never took anything to work with her other than her phone, which she kept inside bra. She didn't trust none of those girls so she knew not to bring important thing to work with her.

"Umm, thanks.." she replied staring down at her phone to look at the time. Ten minutes left.. she thought to herself. She could feel the guy still looking at her so she decided to get up and leave. Thankfully her job had an app where employees could clock from the their phones, and Cole did just that. She headed straight for the door and she could feel the guy following her.

She sped up and sent a text to Marcel to see where he was at. Fuck those six minutes, I'm getting the fuck out of here, Cole thought to herself as she stepped out the door.

"Hey! Wait up!" She heard the guy call for her but instead she chose to look down at her phone staring at the three small dots impatiently. "Hey, where are you going?" The guy grabbed ahold of Cole's upper bicep. Not comfortable with him touching her she went into defense mode.

"Don't touch me!" Cole yanked away from him staring at him like he was danger.. and he was. Just as he was about to reach out for her again, another hand came into Cole's view and pushed the guy roughly to the ground.

"You didn't hear the lady? You deaf or some?" Marcel asked grabbing Cole's hand and pulling her into his side. Cole's gladly welcome his embrace, a feeling of safety washing over her.

Marcel and Cole begin to leave, the guy watched them angrily as they go inside Marcel vehicle. "You okay?" He asked her.

"Y-yeah, I was just caught off guard when he grabbed me.. made my stomach turn." Cole replied a frown on her face.

"Who was that?" Marcel asked trying to be slightly nosey.

"I have no idea, he was talking to me in the club but I wasn't trying to have a conversation so I got up to leave and his ass followed." Cole shook her head wondering what was up with that guy. "I'm just glad you were out there."

"Well, I get here thirty minutes early to get you but after that lil incident, I'm probably finna start sitting inside the club until your off." Marcel replied as they pulled up to his sister's apartment.

They both got out and Cole beat him to the door and used her key to let them inside. "Hey," Cole called out nervously. "Your sister isn't home yet.. do you mind staying until she makes it?" She was kinda getting a weird feeling like she shouldn't be home alone..

"Yeah, I don't mind." He smiled over at her then took in the outfit she wore. He had to admit, she looked nice. The outfit did wonders for her curves.

"You like what you see?" Cole teased once she caught him staring. The two of them had been hanging out a lot recently. Sometimes with Sierra, most times just the two of them. They always enjoyed each other's company, especially since most times Marcel didn't get to do much in his busy everyday schedule.