Full Dragon

I land sharply on my balcony, and groan in exhaust. I transform and keep panting on my knees. I let my body fall on the tiled balcony, and roll on my back to face the sky. "Oh Lordy." I sigh. My whole body aches like crazy, like I've been hit by a huge rock a few dozen times. The cold tiles beneath me cool off my muscles lightly.

I lie down there, looking at the clouds pass by, and breath in the fresh city air. But this won't last long. I have to get in and see what I can find.

I get up slowly, and I still feel nauseous. I support my weight with the small wooden table  next to the glass doors, and make my way in the house. Where it is-

It is empty, no blood marks-
No puddles-
The plastic sheet on the bed is gone-
Nothing is shattered-

I gasp as I realize I had been lured into a trap. They destroyed the evidence. They destroyed the evidence.

This is bad. Whoever this is, they know me well and...and they used Todoroki as a bait to lure me out of the house. Then they came in and cleaned the house...pathetic. How pathetic...I let my relationship with Shouto blind me...I-I have to fix this.

I crouch down right there in front of the door. I hide my face in my hands, and let out a low sigh. Idiot. I'm and idiot. I didn't even take photos. Because why? Because I'm and idiot. A total idiot who can't do anything right. A pathetic, miserable monster. (If you're feeling like this, seek help and know that it's going to be ok in the long run u r loved and appreciated💕) 

I can feel tears running down my face, their warm tracks marking my s/c face. I start sobbing and curl up in a ball on the cold hard wood floor. "Failed. I failed to protect...him" I say between my sobs. After my father, yet again, I failed to protect Todoroki. If I can't even protect those who are so close to me, how do I expect to be a pro hero? How do I expect to...be...to be good?

I wipe my eyes. I still can act. It's never too late. "Please...please be alive, shoto...and safe...and healthy..." I whisper as I sob one last time. I get up, run upstairs and pack up some normal clothes, swing the pack over my shoulder, and transform. I take a last loon to the house that we once called home.

I fly away near my full speed, trying to keep the wind factor in control. I flap my wings furiously towards the Todoroki household, and slowly change to a silent flight. I keep the sound to minimum an activate full dragon mode. This calls for drastic measures.

I can sense. I can sense everything. A leaf falling down below me. A person breathing heavily inside the mansion. Fire.

And the instincts. The instincts telling me to turn back and fly away from this land where humankind lives. The urge to kill them all, to blast a plasma ball right in the middle of the city-

But no-
I can't, I'm on a mission-
I'm on a stealth mission-
To protect someone precious to me-
To be good.

I dive strongly but still silent on the roof. My claws touch the rooftop so lightly that it doesn't make a sound. I listen closely inside.

The fire, in fact, has a human form which confirms my Endevaour theory. There's another human being inside, much younger, but he is angry. He's stirred up, he wants to kill.  Like I do.

I look inside the hole. The mansion is dark inside, only a part of the arena illuminated by the dim sunlight through the hole, but my night vision is 10x Bette Ethan a Jaguars. I'm a nocturnal predator, after all.

I see the young male sitting on his bed, with burn and whipping marks on his back. His back is deeply injured just like his chest. He is shirtless, but that doesn't effect me since I lost everything human in me in this form.

I can feel it. I can feel the cold feeling at the tip of my wings, and my tail. It's starting. If I don't do this soon, I will be in this form permanently.

I dive in silently and land in front of his door. He spent even notices me staring  at him, but I can smell the strong smell of blood and tears. Oh, Lordy. It smells so fresh, so-

No-
Get your shit together-
You are here to protect this young human-
Yes, yes you are.

I slide in the room quietly, and hide under the bed. He has his back turned to the door like he's waiting-

He is waiting-
He is waiting for that bastard.

I can ambush that bastard and kill him. I can then take him overseas and feed him to my herd-

No. Get your shit together, idiot. He's still his father, no matter how he behaves. Remember, young human needs older human to survive.

I stand low. Endeavour, as I remember his name, steps in the room with an ugly look on his face. He has a belt in his hand, and his flames are radiating off his sides like crazy. I gulp down a growl.

The older human gets closer to the smol (uwu) human. The boy just sits there, bracing himself for the pain. Endeavour gets a hold on the belt. I can feel the cold spreading all over my body starting from my torso now. I look back.

There it is. I'm shining black, not dead black like I was used to be. My skin is too dark for human eye to sense. I know I have to protect this boy with all I have...but I don't even remember his name...

The older man with flames all over pulls his hand back, and the belt whips, ready to hit the boys back.

But it hits my tail instead. It doesn't hurt, and I take a defensive position between the two. The man grins widely, his white teeth almost glowing in the dark room. "Well, well. If it isn't the hopeless lover of my son. Tell him, boy. Tell him how you feel about her." He says, mockingly. I don't understand. It's just noise if you ask me. I know it was supposed to mean something form the look on his face.

The boy talks up. "I don't want to be with you anymore, L/n. Please leave." He says, coldly. "Don't get involved in my family problems." I still have absolute no idea on what he's trying to do, I do not understand human language.

I ready a plasma ball ignoring the noise the males are making. I want to kill them both, and then destroy the city and feed my herd Kirk I'm supposed to-

But I know some part in me would regret that. I am going to protect this child. So, I open my wings, and lower my body in case we need to take off  quickly.