Mount Fuji Part II

He takes out a white first aid tape and tapes the part of my body where he sits. He tries it out and tells me it is working. I don't like the fact that it is white and will probably expose us, but it's for his safety. I'd do anything for his safety.

As we head to the mountain, I decide to take a spiral route around the mountain. I don't make a sound as I fly for a long time.

As we complete our second circle around and up the mountain, he touches my crown. I stop immediately. "People." He whispers. I nod, and go straight up for the rest of the travel.

I realize I trusted him on the existence of the people. I assume they were hikers. But why did he sound so alarmed? And again, were they even people? Did he trick me to hide from a villain?

The questions bombard my mind as we go up. I can feel his body shivering lightly, so focus my body heat on his. He sighs in relief.

Finally we reach the top of the mountain. We are looking at the peak from a short distance. He has a few more jackets on to not freeze and die, and I'm doing everything in my ability to heat him. "I-I think we can go back...y/n." He says, stuttering. I screech and dive straight down.

The wind smells fresh unlike the city's, and the dive isn't interrupted by tall buildings. There's no limits for me. I twist and turn, close my wings completely or do the bullet thing. It's nice to be free. When we land half an hour later, he lays down on the warm ground. I can see he's shivering.

I build up my courage, and go over him. I get him under my wings and between my four feet. He lays there, under neath me and naps a little more.

I am alarmed by a sound. A sound of footsteps getting closer. I pick him up, throw him on my back, and ambush on the cherry tree.

They are two men. "They can't be far. Our spies say they spotted them on the mountain." One of them says. The other one looks more like a creature than a man. He looks like a void, black empty hole. He doesn't have a face, or body, he's just there floating around. He has a dark blue robe on. I watch them walk past us. "The boy isn't important. We need the dragon girl." The void man says. I took of silently as Todoroki wakes up. "W-where are we going?" He yells as I speed up towards the city. I growl and bark, telling him about the two men. He falls silent. I understand he knows who they are. I fly silently for the rest of the journey.

As we glide across the buildings, I feel his weight shift to my left. I push him to the right and he falls to the right like a...like a corpse??? I land immediately. He falls off my back.

As I look at him, I see an arrow going through his layers of coat. There's no blood, I have no idea how. The arrow looks like it is in his coat layers more than his skin; so I sigh in relief. How did I not hear that? I howl as he comes back to his senses and cries in pain. I transform.

"A-are you Okay? Shouto-kun?" He grunts. He's panting. I can see how much pain he is in. He holds my hand. I pull the arrow out and he yells out. "Okay, Okay. It's over now. It's over." I hug him to my chest and look at the wound. Surprisingly, this arrow has some kind of a sticky ball at the end that is supposed to be sharp, and the ball is bathed in a red liquid. It looks like the liquid was some kind of poison or something. I bite my lip. That means he will have to go to the hospital. "Shouto..." I start. He looks at me, tears in his eyes. "This arrow is...weird. We have to get you to a doctor." He shakes his head in fright. "No! We can't!" He yells. He touches his wound. "I know this...it's a pain arrow...the pain will last a few days..." he grunts as he tries to wipe it off his skin. I take a cloth from my bag and wipe it off. He is almost crying while I finish the job.

Cleaned out, there's a circle of damaged skin on his back. The arrow looks like its shot from a distance with great force. I recall the void man had something under his cloak, maybe that was it. But then, he had to know where we were hiding. It's really confusing how he found out and catched up with us, and how the hell did he come near us on air? Can he fly too?

Todoroki X Reader: When Pure Black Meets Half Whiteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें