oxix. your choice

( Title ) Symphony

( Love Interest ) Any male member of the Boraph cast

( Status ) Available

( o.c name ) Felicia "Feli" Singer

( faceclaim ) Taylor Swift

( summary )

Feli has been in love with music since forever. She used to have a nurse who played her country music on the hospital's record player and she loved feeling the songs vibrate through her bones and her heart beating as the rhythm went on and on. Feli even managed to take guitar classes though her parents weren't so sure about that. They knew she could have a normal life even when she could not speak but they were afraid of their little daughter. Afraid of the path she was chosing, the music industry. A rather ruthless world where people competed to succeed or to be the number one sales. 

That's why they convinced their daughter to stay away from that world and take a more simple and peaceful job: a music teacher at the Parker's School for the Mute. Her life was easy and simple, without the fear of not fitting in society because she was also surrounded by people like her. But she felt empty, she felt something that music couldn't take away.

Until one day.

The school's founder had been able to take Feli and the children to a tour around the Bohemian Rhapsody fiming set. Everyone was very excited to go and see the production of the movie, Feli being the most excited because she finally got to experience something outside her routine. But she doesn't know that her routine will break into millions of pieces when a certain actor sees her.

Is her inability to speak going to stop their love?

Can he make her feel like a normal girl? Can she make him feel loved? 

Can they make each other hole again?

( additional information )

Whoever you pick is your call. Choose the actor that you think is more suitable for this fanfic but please, make him gentle and sweet with Feli. She has always felt like an outsider, someone who doesn't fit in anywhere. He's gonna make her feel like she doesn't have to feel that way, that she's as much as a person as everybody else. You can also add that he feels like an outsider too so he can relate with her feelings.

There is little angst here. Everybody loves Feli and none of the Borap members looks at her without any other feeling but love. Don't make her feel miserable by making the selected love interest fall out of love or making a Borap member to hate her.

-Feli's parents are not gonna like her relationship with the Borap actor. They think he's gonna drag her onto the wrong path and they want their child among people like her. That's the only angst the fic is gonna have

I know the unspeaking thing can be a little hard, that's why you can add that Feli always carries a note pad with her so she can write what she wants to say (though, after a few chapters, you should make the Borap members learn the sign language). 

Anything you want to ask about the fic, comment here