oxvi. joe mazzello

( title ) Somebody to Love
( love interest ) Joe Mazzello
( status ) Available

( o.c name ) Elysa Martin
( face claim ) Holland Roden

c name ) Elysa Martin( face claim ) Holland Roden

( plot summary )

( plot summary )

Elysa Martin was born with music. Literally. His father was playing the bass to her mother when she came out to the world, so you can say that it is in her veins. So it wasn't a surprise when Elysa graduated from school with a degree in Sound Design and got a job in the Hollywood industry. She loved her job and her rol in there, testing the music and, if needed, even helping making it.

When she was called to help on the filming of 'Bohemian Rhapsody', she thought her dream was finally coming true. Helping making the film of her favourite rock band was everything she could've asked for. She was living her dream, everything was perfect...

Until Joe Mazzello comes up and flips her world upside down.

Can she be enough for him? Can he give her the affection she deserves? Will they be able to pass through the fame and the drama that Hollywood provides within dating an actor? So much questions they'll need to figure out. After all, we are always looking for somebody to love.

( additional information )

Elysa is going to play hard to get. She's gonna have feelings for Joe but she doesn't like the fact that the press and the whole world is going to be onto her as soon as her relationship with him goes public so she'll try and deny this feelings at first until she gives up and the love starts.

She befriends everyone from the Borap cast and supports Rami when he has the fight with the ex director of the film, Bryan Singer.

You can also add that Elysa was herself one of Singer's victims but it's up to you. I think it serves as a little drama and a bit of feminism too but this is optional.

Elysa is smart. Don't make her a goofy fool that's so in love with Joe that does everything to get him. She's independent and strong and doesn't need a man to do great things.

She's really close to her parents, specially her dad ( who can be interpreted by Linden Ashby )

Anymore questions, send a private message here or to my account KikiMercury16