''Fine, five minutes Damien,'' I say giving in. He smiles triumphantly. I scoff.

Just five minutes so that I can see Cody, talk a bit maybe make some plans and then I'll leave.

I follow him as he leads the way into the penthouse. We enter the living room and he tosses his keys on the table next to the couch.

''Oh and before I forget,'' He says, turning to look at me, ''My jacket?'' He asks, giving me a serious look.

I laugh, putting my car keys in my pocket as I take his leather jacket off and toss it to him.

''Lawyer and thief wouldn't look good next to each other on my resume.'' I tell him.

He laughs.

''Yet they're there.'' He states. ''I'll go get Cody and put this up, I'll be right back.'' He says.

He makes his way up the staircase.

I linger in the living room for a bit before making my way into the kitchen. I open the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water and closing it back. Sitting on a stool next to the island I twist the cap off and down half the bottle.

Boredom succumbs me quickly as I find myself taking my phone from my pocket and going through my work emails. I should probably go back into the office tomorrow.

I mean Andrew is fully capable of handling things if anything important comes up on the random days that I do decide to take off. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't go check in every other day.

I make it through about twenty emails before I snap out of work mode long enough to realize it's been far longer than five minutes.

I sigh, standing up and attempting to find Damien's room. I make my way down the hall, upon taking a left I collide into Damien who smells freshly of soap. I nearly tumble back but he reaches forward and grabs my arm to steady me.

''You showered?'' I ask him angrily, eyeing the sweats and muscle shirt he was now wearing. You mean to tell me that I sat there for about thirty minutes while he showered? I could be at home, asleep.

He gives me a confused look.

''Um, yeah,'' He replies. ''You were talking with Cody, I figured it would be a S and C conversation,'' He says.

''I literally just spent thirty minutes in the kitchen going through my emails.'' I clarify.

Damien attempts to hide a laugh, running his hand over his mouth. He gives me an apologetic shrug.

''Look I told him you were here, I have no idea what he's doing. C'mon I'll walk you out. I know you're tired.'' He offers.

I step to the side allowing him to lead the way back through the halls. A wave of nausea hits me. I stop walking as I clutch my stomach. I could've sworn I left all of my lunch on the floor of the mall.

''Damien,'' I say hastily, having no idea where the bathroom is. He turns around quickly.

Seeing the look on my face has him rushing to me as he places his hand on my back and guides me to the nearest bathroom, ''If you would've puked on my floor I would have made you clean it up, I swear.'' He tells me.

I give him a look as I take a seat on the floor near the toilet. He gets a glass from by the sink and fills it with water, handing it to me as he takes a seat on the edge of the tub.

About two minutes go by and I slowly start to feel better.

''Are you good?'' He asks me as I began to get on my feet.