Our eyes met again. He smiled as he handed me the shoe. I looked at him more closely. God ! He was handsome ! I mean with that face, he can get inside a modeling agency.

" Ma'am ? Can I help you with something ?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of my eyes.

" Huh ? Oh, yeah ! I-I was looking...for a pair of shoes for my friend." I answered in my shaky voice.

" What kind of shoes, does your friend usually wear ?" He asked being completely professional.

" Sneakers." I replied because that's the first thing which came to my mind.

He led me to another section of shoes. He showed me the different types of sneakers available in their store.

" This is for something simple, outgoing and at the same time, comfortable." He spoke as he continued to show me different sneakers.

I was actually not paying attention to his words. I was more attentive towards him. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I wanted to see him every day. I wanted to see how his lips pout when he speak. I wanted to see how his eyes smile as he smile. I wanted to see how he stare at me. I just couldn't stop being in a awe.

" So what's the size of your friend ?" He threw a question out of the blue.

" Thirty-six." I replied unconsciously, realising my stupidity.

" I mean eight. Eight." I answered as he chuckled.

" I'll bring you a new pair of sneakers in eight. Your friend will love it." He replied as he tried to supress his giggling.

" Oh shit ! I am such a stupid person ! I am so embarrassed ! " I thought as my face turn into a shade of red. " It's better I leave before he comes back."

For the next few days, I avoided getting into that store. Rather I kept a eye on him from outside the store. I followed him to the café, he visit during his break. I almost spend half my day looking for him.

It was something about him and his presence around me that makes me want to stay with him. NO ! I am not in love !!!!! Or maybe ? I don't know I never loved anyone before. I never felt like this before.

Another day, just like usual, I stayed back the whole day to see him but I couldn't even catch a glimpse of him. I was confused. Did he leave the job ? What if he actually did ? Now, where will I find him ?

I kept staring towards the store. When someone suddenly spoke right next to my ear.

" Are you looking for me ?"

" Huh ?" I turned in complete astonishment.

It was him.

He smiled and gave me an enchanting stare. He was dressed in casuals. He looked at me for an answer.

" Um... I was looking for.... I was looking at the stars." I replied pointing towards the dark sky.

" Wow ! So everyday you come here to see the stars ?" He asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, thinking for an answer.

" I know you stalk me everywhere. " He said firmly.

" Huh ? NO ! I never stalked you !" I protested.

" So who stands in sun, since morning till the dusk just looking at store for a glimpse ?" He asked.

" I-I-- WAIT ! So you did notice me ?" I asked.

" Let's go somewhere else to talk about this." He suggested and I agreed with him.

He took me to the nearby cafe. As the waiter placed our coffees on the table. He started throwing his questions at me.