I pointed towards her, "she is beautiful" he said, " Seems like your heart has been taken away by her." He teased me.

"Nah! I healed her so I have just come to check on her."
I replied as I walked to her bed and sat down next to her. I held her hand and it was soft and tender. I recognized the touch from that night.

I wondered, what made her use her magic to erase her memory?

Yesterday I did some research to try and find what she was trying to do.

I took a book from the library that Namjoon hyung has inside the mansion and found my answer there...

The oak tree was used by witches to erase the memory or the sins they have committed.

But why does she wants to erase her memory?

She rolled away from my side to the other side of the bed.

My eyes caught the marks of teeth on the nape of the neck.

I slightly moved her hair to get a better view and found marks deep in her skin.

I placed my hand over the mark and chanted a spell to see what had happened with her.

All I saw was darkness and muffled cries was all that I could hear. Until I recognized a voice...

" You witch! I want you to scream !"

I opened my eyes and examined the marks, it was a vampire's bite. It was Yoongi hyung who did this to her. Everyone knew that sometimes hyung does more than just feeding on his prey.
I clenched my hand into a fist.

" Are you done? It's late at night. I need to sleep. And I don't want these girls to wake up to find men in their room."
I heard Jin hyung laugh a bit across the room.

" Yep." I nodded as I stood up.

" Aren't you going to protect her by creating a shield ?" He asked with such sincerity that it made me feel like he knew everything about the whole incident.

" I'm saying it because you won't visit her often, right ?" He asked.

I nodded and walked back to her to create a shield against the touch of any vampire.
Jin walked out of the door. I followed him before turning to look at her one last time.
I stepped out of her room's door and there I stepped inside my room.

" Thanks, hyung! Do you mind if this visit just stays between the two of us?" I asked.

" Sure. I won't tell anyone about it. Go to bed, I'll see you tomorrow."
He patted my back and walked out of my room.

EVA P.O.V

I woke up to find a note.

" Eat your breakfast, Hazel and I are going out for some fresh air. We'll join you later in college."

Hmph! Again?

Why do they just don't let me join them when they have to go out for fresh air?

I got ready and had my breakfast all alone.
I walked inside my college campus only to realize that I wasn't ready to face Jungkook. I turned around to head home but .....

" Eva !" I heard Jungkook calling my name.

This is bad! I didn't turn around until he came and stood in front of me.

" You are looking for my brother ?" He teased. I smiled awkwardly, thinking of a way to get away from him.

" No... I was looking at ...th-the trees here." I replied.