" Where is Ash ?" She asked hanging her coat at the back of the chair.

" She went to clean her clothes. A waiter spilt coffee on her."

" I'm back !" Another girl appeared whose name I suppose is 'Ash'.

They hugged each other and sat down chattering. The sweet scent became a lot stronger after another girl arrived. It was bad for me to have such a strong scent and can't prey on those girls.

It was driving me crazy. I never felt such a desire to prey on someone as I feel now to prey on those girls. Hoseok came and sat down in his real identity. He noticed my state.

" Hyung, what is it ?"

" It's difficult now, Hoseok. The scent grew much stronger after the third girl came. It's difficult for me to resist the scent and the thought of making her my prey.
I cannot control my thirst anymore."

" Hyun--"

Before he can call me ' Hyung', I rose from my seat but suddenly the time froze. The rushing of people stopped. The chattering stopped. Everyone stopped in their way- frozen. I tried to move but I couldn't.

I looked at Hoseok and he too was frozen like all of us. He can move his eyes but obviously cannot see what I was seeing right in front of my eyes.

The two girls were able to move except for my prey who was frozen like everyone. I saw the girl ' Ash ' clear the table and then I saw the third girl remove a ring, spun it on the table and right in front of my eyes, they vanished, all three of them.

I saw the ring still spinning on the table until it finally fell on the table as it couldn't spin anymore and everyone came back to life and moved as if nothing has happened.

" Hyung ?" Hoseok asked.

" They are not mere humans, Hoseok. They did what nobody noticed except for me." I replied still looking at the empty table and the ring. Hoseok followed my gaze and was shocked to see that no one was sitting over at the table.

" Where did they go ?"

" I don't know but I know that the other two girls, leaving my prey were not mere humans. They were able to move when everyone was frozen in their place. "

I walked over to the table which now was left empty. I picked up the ring and kept it in my pocket. I noticed the third girl forgot her coat.
I smirked at the sight.

" I'll find you soon." As I took a sniff of the coat to take in her sweet scent which was similar to my prey.

HAZEL'S P.O.V.

" Take her somewhere far. I'll stay here." I said as I filled the bag with all the clothes they needed. I hurriedly walked to the bathroom to get her toiletries.

" Are you sure? You will be fine here ?" Ash looked at me with concern.

" Don't worry. I'll be just fine." I assured her.

She nodded. She knew I'll tell her if I wasn't sure about something. We packed the bag and kept it in the car. We walked to the bedroom and saw our friend lying peacefully on the bed in deep slumber.

We needed nothing but her. Even though our bond was given the word ' friendship', we were no-where near it. We were like sisters to each other. We made sure she never faced any trouble because of who we are. We had no one to care about except for her.

We would do anything for her.....

To protect her.....

To save her.....