Me:"What are you-" I was cut of by her loud yelling making me jump.

Jenifer:"Jason!....... Jason you deepshit get your fine ass up here!" She kept on shouting and I looked at her. Is she crazy?!

Jason:"I'm coming you piece of shit!" He yelled back. That's just how they are these last couple of weeks.

Jenifer:"Remember. Touchy but not too touchy. Make him want you really bad." She ran back to me and then stepped aside as Jason stepped into the room glaring at Jenifer who glared right back. Sometime I wonder if they're actually adults and not kids!

Jason:"What do you want?" He snapped at her but she nudged me instead. Oh shit.......I can't do this. She nudged me again and I gave her a look before slowly walking up to Jason. When I was right in front of him I placed my hand on his chest and slowly moved it down. I could feel him tense up.

Jason:"K-Kelsey? W-What are y-you doing?" He suttered.

Me:"Shhh. Silence is the key baby." I said and his breath hitched. I smirked and moved my hand lower and snaked it around his torso at his lower back before roughly pulling him closer making him gasp. His chest against mine. I leaned in and watched as he closed his eyes waiting for me to kiss him but instead I kissed his cheek and he sighed.

I smirked once again and placed a hot, wet kiss on his sweet spot before blowing on it and I couldn't miss the moan that escaped his lips. Smirking, I brought my lips close to his and bit down on his bottom lip before slowly pulling at it and letting go watching as it bounced back in to place. 

Jason:"Kelsey...." He moaned.  I noticed how he raised his hands to touch me but that's when I pushed him away and stood next to Jenifer smirking while he looked at me shocked.

Jenifer:"Damn girl. That's more like it." She high fived me.

Jason:W-What?" He looked so confused and cute that I just wanted to jump on him and kiss him all around his puppy face.

Jenifer:"Sorry Jason. She had to test her skills." She shrugged and Jason groaned.

Jason:"Come on! Seriously? What am I gonna do to my little friend down there?" He pointed to his lower part and my eyes widened feeling the brush crawl up from my neck up to my cheeks.

Jenifer:"You dirty little cunt go fix it yourself!" She said sounding disgusted all Jason did was laugh.

Jason:"It's not my fault. It's her!" He pointed towards me.

Me:"Me?!"

Jason:"Yes you.....but on another note. You were good." He smirked and I looked down bushing again.

Jenifer:"She learned from the best." She winked and I rolled my eyes.

Jason:"To be honest. I don't think you need to teach her anything. Kelsey has her own little magical way to get guys on her. She doesn't even have to try and they will be all over her. Too bad though. Cause she's mine." He winked and walked out the room. I bet my face was as red as a tomatoe.

Jenifer:"Awww!"

Me:"Shut up!" I shoved her playfully.

Jenifer:"He really loves you, you know?"

Me:"And I love him. It's just...don't get mad...I like Justin." I sighed.

Jenifer:"So why don't you break up with him? You clearly love Jason and you guys have a son together. A really cute son may I add." She said and I smiled thinking of my little baby.

Me:"It's not that easy though Jen. There's a lot of bad things that could happen after they all find out the truth."

Me:"Can we just not talk about it? Please?" I pleaded and she sighed.

Jenifer:"Fine. Okay." She smiled and I smiled back.

*One more week later*

This is the day.

This is the day where I might even die or get really hurt.

This is the day where I finally get to do what all of my other friends were doing for years.

This is the day where I test all my experiences I learned this past 3 weeks.

This is the day....where the mission is gonna get completed.

And I will admit.....I'm scared as shit.

____________________________

OH MY GOD!!!!! GUESS WHAT?! GUESS WHAT?!??

MY BOOK KIDNAPPED BY JASON MCCAN HAS NEARLY 8 THOUSAND VIEWS AND I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPIER! (well except if I meet Justin)

BUT STILL! 8 THOUSAND! THAT'S FREAKING A MILLION TIMES MORE THEN I EXPECTED! well not really BUT STILL!

I couldn't be more thankful for everyone who even decided to check out the first chapter. Or even just clicked on my book. To say I'm happy it's an understatement. I don't even know how to describe my feelings! Oh my god I'm gonna cry😭

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?!?!?!

JUSTIN'S BIRTHDAY IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY!! AND HE'S GONA BE 25! my baby is growing up so fast😭😭😭😭😭

I remember when he was only 15 not 25. Oh my god good old days😭 and I remember when he was only two.

"My name is Justin and this is how I drum." 😭😭

Been there since I was 8 and I still love him to death. I will always love him. ALWAYS!

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?!

MY BIRTHDAY IS NOT THAT FAR EITHER!

IT'S ON 25 OF MARCH AND I'M SO EXCITED!

I'M IN THE SAME BIRTH MONTH AS JUSTIN! God I'm lucky.....

Anyway please comment and vote.

I love you guys soooooo muuuuuuuch. Bye.😍😍😍😙😙😙😙💝💝💝💝💞💞💖💖❤❤❤✌✌✌✌😜😜😜💞💞💝💝😊😊😊😊😍😍😙😙😙💝💝💞💖💜😉😉😉