I got in my car and slammed the car door and drove of. I'm so stupid!

Now he might be a little suspicious and wondering what the hell I was on about. What if-

I got cut off by my phone ringing causing me to jump. I looked at the caller ID really quickly and picked up with a smile.

Me:"Hey Damien." I greeted.

Damien:"Where are you?!" He screamed making my smile drop.

Me:"What? What do you mean?"

Damien:"What do I mean?! I've been trying to call you in ages but you didn't pick up! You know how worried I was?! One second I'm of to get ice-cream with my nephew and when I get home my sister is missing!"

Me:"I'm sorry Damien. I-I was at Justin's. I forgot to call you. I'm sorry." I said my voice cracking at the end. I truly hate when he shouts at me. It scares me to be honest. But of course I know that he's only like this because he was worried.

I heard him sigh at the other sign of the phone.

Damien:"It's alright. I didn't mean to shout I was just..."

Me:"I know Dami. You were just worried. I would have been the same. It's okay."

Damien:"Where are you? Are you still at Justin's?"

Me:"No I'm actually heading home right now."

Damien:"Okay. Alex is waiting for you by the way. He said he wouldn't eat until you come home." He chuckled.

Me:"Awww. Tell him I'll be there in like 5 minutes okay?"

Damien:"Yeah okay. Bye sis. Drive safe."

Me:"Bye Dami. Love you!" He chuckled.

Damien:"Love you too." He said and hung up.

And just how I expected I got home in 5 minutes before getting out of the car and rushing inside.

Me:"Alex!" I called out.

Alex:"Ma!" He screamed excitedly and ran towards me as I leaned down to be at the same hight as him and opened my arms, smiling when he wrapped his little arms around my neck.

Alex:"I missed you." He said placing a kiss on my cheek making me smile.

Me:"I missed you too bebe." I said and kissed his own cheek.

Damien:"C'mon now ya'll. The foods gonna get cold." I nodded and picked up Alex before walking to the kitchen and placing him in his high chair.

Me:"Who cooked?"

Damien:"My beautiful wife. Well of course with the help of me." He winked at her and I smiled at them.

Me:"Thank you."

"No problem." They replied.

Alex:"Ma! I'm hungwy!" He whined hitting the little table in front of him.

Me:"Alright calm down Mr. I'm hungry." I chuckled and started to feed him.

____________________________

*2 weeks later*

Jenifer:"Okay. So you want him to want you and you need to make him want you but don't do anything too much and obvious." She explained but I looked at her like she had 3 heads which made her sigh.

Jenifer:"Okay. You know what? Come here." She demanded and I quickly went up to her.

Jenifer:"Okay. Boys like it when you're touchy....but not too much touchy." I nodded and she walked to the door and peeked her head out.