Valentines Day Special!

I haven't done a special chapter in a while so here we go!

Gym class on Thursday was set aside for a basketball game and Kirishima was excited.
He hadn't played basketball since he was a little kid, so he had built up a lot of eagerness for the game.
Picking the teams felt like it was taking forever. Nobody wanted Mineta on their team because he was short and also and dipshit.
Eventually, however, they settled on making Mineta sit out and playing a small game of six on six. Kirishima's team had Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Jiro, and Bakugou and the other team consisted of Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, Shinso, and Tsuyu.
The game started out great. Kirishima's manly and athletically inclined team was making strides toward a win, but halfway through the game, Midoriya stepped on Bakugou's toe and the blond snapped. Suddenly, fists were flying everywhere and Aizawa was nowhere to be seen.
It was up to Kirishima to save this day!
He tossed the ball to Kaminari and swooped in, maneuvering himself between his friends. He was just about to push them apart when he felt a fist connect with his jaw. He yelped and everything around him went silent.
"Kirishima..." He heard Bakugou choke.
"Ouch." Kirishima's hand went to his face. He looked up to see Bakugou running off.
"Dude! Wait!" He called. But Bakugou kept going.
"Go after him, you useless gay." Mina commanded.
"Oh...uh...right..." Kirishima took off, every footfall hurting his jaw.
He rushed through the high school halls until he found the blond on the staircase that lead out the back door to the staff parking.
"Dude, you okay?" Kirishima asked, sitting down next to him.
"Worry about yourself, dumbass." Bakugou groaned.
"What's there to worry about? At the most I'll get a bruise." Kirishima smirked. "Your punches really aren't that strong."
"I'll show you a strong punch!" Bakugou lifted his fist, face set in anger. Kirishima there his hands up, laughing like an idiot.
"Seriously, what's up? You can tell me anything."
"It's nothing you need to worry about."
"Bakugou, you're my best friend. If it's worrying you, it's gonna worry me."
"I'm just so sick and tired of this damn holiday." Bakugou finally admitted. He scowled, crossing his arms. "Everybody is prancing around all lovey dovey as if they can't do that any other time of year and then half of them are just pretending to be into each other so they won't be alone. It's just stressful"
"Maybe you're just lonely."
"I don't want a girlfriend, dumbass." He paused. "OR a boyfriend. So don't get any ideas."
Kirishima laughed. "Valentines doesn't have to be about romance, dude. Friends are important too."
"But I don't have any fr-" Bakugou stopped. "No. You're right. I should just distract myself with you idiots."
"Did you just admit that we're you're friends?"
"What?! No!" Bakugou gasped. "I just said you were idiots...and I stand by that."
"Do you wanna come to karaoke with us tonight or not?"
"Well...uh...I guess so..."
"Then we're friends. That's all there is to it." Kirishima threw his arm around Bakugou's shoulder. "And if we're friends, it means I can give you this." Kirishima grabbed something from his pocket, a valentine card, which he handed to his friend. "I'm giving them to all my friends so don't think this is romantic or anything."
Bakugou looked down at the card, a baffled look on his face.
"What the fuck?"
"You're welcome." Kirishima beamed. "See you tonight."
"Yeah....whatever."

I kept it platonic because valentines isn't just about romance. Remember to show your friends you appreciate them!!