Boy Like You

Kirishima couldn't get his mind off that blond all day.
Since they didn't know his real name, Mina suggested they call him Ash, like his hair.
And like the Pokémon Trainer.
But mostly because of his hair.
Kirishima couldn't get his mind off of the guy and onto work, which was fine since his work wasn't really the most mentally strenuous. But every time Taishiro told him to do something, he would forget about it three seconds later.
Because his mind would be back on Ash, on those sharp red eyes, his exact favourite colour, and that firm grip of his. Kirishima had only known the guy for roughly a half hour, but he was ready to give himself over the moment he was asked.
His lovestruck thoughts soon turned dirty my mid day. He imagined doing a lot more than bathroom blowjobs, things that required beds and couches and the back seat of his car.
He even imagined some shit going down on that motorbike of his.
"Kirishima, do you need to take a break?" Taishiro's voice snapped him out of his thoughts once again.
"Huh? Why?"
"Because you've been folding the same towel for half an hour."
"Oh." Kirishima looked down at the folding table and the pile of towels that hadn't shrunk at all. "Sorry."
"It's alright. We all have our days." Taishiro chuckled to himself. "Just don't make this a habit."
"I won't."
"Go take a break, then."
"Yes sir." Kirishima saluted and made his way outside. Maybe some fresh air would get his head on straight.
If he could feel the breeze in his hair, maybe he could stop thinking of Ash's lips on his.
He sat down in front of the gym, taking a deep breath.
Nope.
Fresh air couldn't cure his craving.
He started to think about what he was going to say when he saw his soul mate again.
He would probably ask for his name first. It was probably something hot, like...Bradley...or Kevin...
We're those hot names?
He didn't seem like either of those.
Maybe he was a Dave.
He figured he should stop fantasizing about getting plowed by a hot blond before he had an idea about where to start looking for him.
As much as he wanted to wait for his Prince Charming to come sweep him off his feet, he just wasn't patient enough for that. The only lead he had was the night club. He already planned to head there after work. But what if the guy had plans that night? What if he couldn't show up...
Kirishima would have to find an alternative means of finding him.
He wondered about the grenade on his wrist. Did Ash work in the military or was he just obsessed with that stuff? Maybe Kirishima could look at some military bases for his true love.
What kind of tattoo did Ash have, he wondered. Was it red? A rose, maybe? Roses were always hot, if cliché, tattoos to have.
Maybe he had a picture of his favourite super hero or a strawberry.
He couldn't wait to meet this guy again.
He had so much to learn.