"No, I thought it was better to move on rather than mope around forever, you know since you obviously meant nothing to me, so why not jump into bed with the first guy that would have me? You're right!" I said sarcastically, knowing this would strike a nerve. I seemed to do that best with Harry, I knew all the right buttons to push.

"Do not patronize me Jenelle!" He snapped his head to look at me with a look of anger taking over his normally relaxed face. The face I missed so much right now.

"You always jump to your own conclusions! You don't even let me explain before you make your mind up about something! Gemma tried to explain what you saw yesterday but of course you wouldn't let her! It's like you enjoy being miserable!" I was angry at Harry, but I was angry at myself for talking to him this way. He had a right to be upset, I still hadn't even denied I was dating Mason yet.

"I enjoy being miserable? Are you serious? These last four months have been the hardest of my life! I don't enjoy waking up every day with this ache in my heart, and like a part of me is missing! I don't think anyone enjoys that feeling Jen! I'm not like you, I can't just find someone new and move on to fill that gap in my heart, I can't just pretend like you're not all I want. I'm glad you could move on so fast, and I'm happy he seems to make you happier than I obviously could, but don't you stand there and tell me I enjoy feeling this way!" He scolded me, and I could literally feel the anger in his voice claw its way through my heart.

"You have no idea what you're talking about! You have no idea what I've been going through since we broke up!" I said through clenched teeth. I was about to lose it any second. One more shot fired my way and all self control over my emotions would be lost.

"What you've been going through? I'm sure it's not as hard as me seeing you holding his f*cking hand, the hand which you still wear my rings on mind you, why? I wouldn't have a f*cking clue since they clearly mean shit to you. Do you even know what today is? Either you've forgotten, or you know damn well so you thought this was the perfect way to hurt me further!" He was looking at me waiting for a response. I knew today had some type of importance, but I couldn't remember why. Harry obviously remembered, and I hated myself for not being able to pin point what happened on this day a year ago.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, giving up on trying to remember something I should clearly know.

"Of course you don't remember, why would you? You have a new date to remember now that you're with him!" He scoffed at my ignorance.

New date with him? I assumed he was referring to Mason, who he thought I was dating. I thought back to last year and this was around the time I had arrived in London, maybe a week and a half into the trip. Then it dawned on me, our anniversary. How could I have forgotten that? I hated that I had forgotten that!

"We would have been together a year today," I thought out loud.

"Ding ding, we have a bloody winner! So you do remember then? So you did try to purposely hurt me by throwing your new relationship in my face on the day that should have been one of the happiest of our relationship?" His voice had calmed down now, he sounded more hurt than anything. I hated myself for not remembering that date sooner, and I hated that he thought I was trying to hurt him, I would never want to hurt him.

"I'm sorry you think that," I said in a defeated voice. He had every right to be angry with me, and I still hadn't just worked up the courage to tell him I wasn't with Mason and I still loved him.

"Don't be sorry unless you mean it, which you clearly don't! You seem to be happy with this guy, so it was nice catching up but if you could excuse me I can't be here with you anymore!" He tried to walk past me but I grabbed his arm and spun him around.