The sword and dagger he created was both thin and has sharp edges that could cut through anything. The metal was shiny and from it, there were carvings of an asgardian runes that kept appearing on Hiccup's mind and he couldn't help but feel like he have to put those runes on his sword and dagger. The handle itself was painted in pure gold with a dragon's scaly twisted body. It's head rest at the top with an open mouth while it's eyes held two small emerald.

It was truly one of a kind and Gobber could tell because he was the only one to witness the creation of both weapons, including Astrid.

Then Astrid realize, if Stoick had a little more patient with Hiccup, he could have found out what Hiccup can't and can do. After five years of fighting together, Hiccup can finally keep up with duals against her for hours, maybe even more. And he got better and better with each passing duals that sometimes he would win against her, and sometimes she would win against him.

"Hah!" Astrid attacked and Hiccup immediately avoids it by deflecting it using his sword. Astrid was quick to give him a hard kick on the side.

Hiccup grunted. "Wait! Wait!" He called, dropping his sword and panted.

Astrid let out a breathy laugh. "Getting old grandpa?" She teased.

"You know, I wonder where you get all that energy from." Hiccup retorted with an eyebrow raised. Astrid laughed.

"I think this is enough training for now." Astrid said and nodded her with a teasing smile.

Hiccup chuckled before he abruptly attack Astrid which results to both of them landing on the ground with Hiccup on top and Astrid underneath, his hands gripping Astrid's wrists and pinned them just above her head

Astrid laughed. "Do you really have to do that?" She asked, amusement is visible in her eyes.

"You did say the element of surprise is always effective." Hiccup smirked. Astrid nodded her head mockingly.

Hiccup's smirk widened, his green eyes meeting ocean blue before his eyes trailed down to her pink lips. He wasted no time as he dip his head down and his lips met hers, who gave out a quick surprise yelp before melting into the kiss. Hiccup angled himself more before deepening the kiss.

Moments later, Hiccup broke the kiss with a small audible pop while Astrid stared daze at him which made Hiccup chuckled before kissing her once again and broke the kiss immediately.

"What was your for?" Astrid asked.

I love you. Hiccup thought. "A thank you." His mouth said.

Astride frowned but immediately replace it with a smile. "Your welcome." She peck his lips before smiling.

"Come on, we should pack up." Hiccup nodded, grunting before letting Astrid go who immediately got in her feet.

"Hey, Astrid?"

"Yeah?"

Hiccup fidget a bit. "S-Since we're doing nothing tomorrow, I-I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He asked, nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

Astrid smiled. "Yeah, sure." She grabbed her axe and slowly approach Hiccup. "It's a date."

Hiccup smile widened. "See you tomorrow, M'lady." He peck her cheek before leaving the cove with Astrid smiling at his form.

*

"Are you seriously going to look for that dragon?" Astrid asked, her voice sounded nervous and concern for Hiccup. She knew he was stubborn in every possible way.