Chapter 5

I looked over at the brown eyed boy,the same boy who broke my heart. He had his jaw clenched and his eyes were fixed on my waist where Bennet's hands were kept. I almost scoffed. The guts of this boy.

As he saw me staring he looked away. I gave a few instructions to Bennet and the students and made my way to Grace and Jake with my mother.

My heart was hammering inside my chest.

"Hi Clary dear." She hugged me. This lady and her obsessions with hugs.

"Clary you are such a great dancer! I am really happy that I got a dancer like you to perform with Jake. Our day is gonna be a million times better." Grace clapped happily. I gave her a forced smile. This was becoming annoying.

"So Grace.." my mom started noticing my expression. " What type of dance form and music do you want the kids to dance on?"

"Oh I have an idea. I want you both to dance on a song that me and John danced on during our prom and where he first kissed me." She sighed dreamily. I supressed a gag. "And then you can choose other songs but they should be romantic."

"Great,for that Ed Sheeran would be just fine." I wanted to shut my mom up. "And what about the dance form Grace?"

"That couple dancing thingy that you were doing right there Clarissa. But Of course it should be much slow and romantic." I wanted to break my head. That would be too much.

I stole a glance at Jake. He was looking at his knuckles which were clenched tightly and his jaw was locked making his already sharp jawline look razor sharp.

I looked away. Idiot ass.

"So Clary are you thinking of starting the practice right away?" Grace asked,excitement was evident on her features.

I looked at mom,I didn't want that. I don't want to dance with Jake. Not now not ever.

Mom gave me a quick nod and a reassuring pat on my back. I smiled at Grace,trying my best to look happy.

"Why not,if people are ready,so am I." I took a peek at Jake who still was not looking at me.

Grace beamed at me then at her son. "You ready honey?" At that moment his eyes caught mine. I tried not to act like this eye contact was bothering me but failed miserably. I took in a huge breath and looked away.

"Yeah okay." Jake answered in his deep husky voice. His eyes were still on me and it was making me very uncomfortable.

"Clary,baby you take him ahead and start teaching him some basics till then me and Grace are in the office. You okay with that?" Mom asked already pulling Grace towards her office. Before I could open my mouth,the office door was shut on my face. The ladies and their never ending gossips.

It was only me and Jake now. Great.

I turned around and walked towards the mirrors in the class. I knew he would follow me. I went towards Bennet and almost bursted out laughing when I saw what was happening.

The couples were tripping on each other's feet and a boy even lost his balance due to which a girl went flying downwards to the floor.

"Bennet!" I screamed. "Stop."

They all stopped and looked at me. Embarrassment was evident on their faces and blushes covered their cheeks. I bit back a smile.

"No, that's not how you do it. Boys take the girls in your arms and watch the steps." I taught them with the help of Bennet. At last when the couples were doing a little better,Bennet and I pulled away and glanced at them. A satisfied grin pulled up the corner of his lips and he pulled me in an over hyped side hug, lightly smacking my ass. I laughed at it. Bennet was just like that,a hyped monkey but at the same time a precious bean. And yes,I don't have a problem with him smacking my butt because he is gay and was always like this. You could say that I am surrounded by gay men.

I pulled away from Bennet and looked at Jake. It was so evident that he was angry. Smoke was almost coming out of his ears. His angry gaze met mine and he raised an eyebrow. In return I raised mine too. It was like a stare off. His eyes were the most beautiful things I have ever seen. They were light brown with green freckles in them. I loved them and every gaze from those wonderful eyes made me go weak in my knees by not now.

Our stare off was interrupted by my dearest mother. "What the hell! Clary you were supposed to teach Jake how to dance and not stare at him all mushy mushy!"

I gave her an annoyed glance. This was beyond embarrassing.

"Come on now will you." I said,frustrated.

"Bennet! Come here and Talia please take his place. Thank you girl!" I shouted to the fighting pair. As usual Bennet was annoying the hell out of everyone. I shook my head at the man child.

"What now dumbass?" He asked as he came closer to me.

"I want your help." I said as I signaled towards Jake.

"Oh okay!" He replied as he clapped his hands with excitement. Seemed like everybody was excited except me. He came closer to me and whispered a yum while he snuck a glance at Jake. Eww was all I was able to say.

____________________

Hi guys how is life?

Mine,not so good.

Have a great day and please do vote❤️