Heading home

Chapter 12

I really need a girlfriend for Liam on here so if you want to be her comment on this chapter and add your name and then I will choose

Jessica's p:o:v

Leaving the hospital was so strange. Everything around me was so unfamiliar and I had no idea where I was going.

We signed all the release papers an hour ago and Niall and Harry were leading me out of the hospital, Emily by my side .

Harry asked Emily out yesterday and she hasn't shut up about him since. They are so perfect together.

We talked to my parents.The boys and I are going to spend today finishing up our tour of London that we began a month ago then tommorow we are going to spend a day to really get to know each other.

It's so sad because two days from now we will be out of here most likely forever.

Niall has promised he'll keep in contact and visitwhen he can but it's going to be so hard.

I'm always thinking about what would be happening if we never met.

We wouldnt have been here still, we would be back in Australia doing nothing, probably planning the rest of our lives or our next trip away.

We would Thinking about university, not thinking about 5 guys who we used to obsess over.

Never in a million years I thought we would meet them, but I guess this last month has proved how wrong I actually was..

This month has been a mix of pain, excitement and happiness.

So much has happened and I have learnt so much with the support of Emily and all my newest friends.

I have been crying ever since I found out that we had to go home. I didn't know what to expect really. I mean I knew we would have to go back sooner or later but it's just so sudden.

Even though Emily and I are only 17 we finished school this year to travel instead but this whole trip proved to me that it was the best decision we have ever made.

That day I saw Niall at the airport felt like years ago when in reality it was only about a month and a half ago.

It was always meant to be because if it wasn't I wouldn't have bumped into him the next day.

It's funny how life can change so fast.

I came out of a coma a week ago.

I don't even remember the party but the boys explained everything.

I feel really bad about ruining Eleanor's party. She came back a couple of days ago.

She's nicer than I originally thought.

Emily's p:o:v

Harry asked me out.

Suck on that Sam!!

God I really hate it how Sam cheated on me but in all reality I'm glad he did.

If I was still with him I wouldn't be with Harry.

My life was perfect at the moment.

If Jessica didn't go on that morning walk I would even be here and most of all I wouldn't have met Harry.

Everything that's happened has just showed us how strong we all really are.

That night at the party wasn't a very great night to start with.

Harry is so nice, I never thought I would meet my celebrity crush but now I'm going out with him.

It feels like one big dream like in a second I'm just going to wake up and be 14 again and in high school.