Chap 3

Chapter 3. Returning home

Jessica's pov:

Once I switched phone numbers with Niall I started walking back to our hotel.

I was walking for about ten minutes deep in thought when I realized I was lost.

I wasn't really paying enough attention to realise I walked the wrong way.

I looked around but all I could see

Was a quiet lonely street with a couple of old houses.

I was starting to panic when I remembered I have a. Phone.

I called Emily but it went straight to message bank.

I only had one other person I could call and that was Niall.

I typed in his number he left me and waited patiently hoping he would pick up. I was scared he wouldn't answer until his voice broke the silence.

"Hello this is Niall speaking"

"Hey Niall it's Jessica I was walking back and sorta got lost" I said very quietly.

"Tell me your surroundings and I'll come pick you up"

"Um. There are some old buildings, it's very quiet it looks so lonely and there's a back road of to my left" I

Said slightly louder then before.

"I know where that is, I got lost there the first time I visited this place, I'll be there in 5"

"Ok thanx Niall" I reply

"No problem il be there soon, bye"

He hung up the phone and I stood there for 5 minutes until I saw a light flashing my way.

A car pulled up beside me and I was so happy when I realized it was Niall.

I jumped in the car and told Niall where I live.

When we pulled up at my hotel, Niall broke the silence again.

"I'm so glad I met you" he said

I blushed.

"I'm so glad I met you too Niall, thanks so much for today I had a great time," I replied

"That's ok, you better go your friends probably worried, I'll talk to you later" he said as I slowly shut the door and entered the hotel.

We'll that really was a long day.

I met all of one direction and I have nialls phone number.

Eep

Authors notes

Sorry this chapter sucked

I haven't got a single vote or comment yet so can someone please vote or comment

Thanx :